Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,505 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

See Bisola Aiyeola's Birthday Message To Her Daughter, Leyla As She Clocks 10 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Bisola Aiyeola's Birthday Message To Her Daughter, Leyla As She Clocks 10 (476 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Bisola Aiyeola's Birthday Message To Her Daughter, Leyla As She Clocks 10 by Sparky12(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2019

Bisola Aiyeola has cause to celebrate as her beautiful daughter, Leyla, turns 10 today, Wednesday, June 12.

To mark the birthday celebration, the proud mom took to her Instagram page to share several photos with her daughter who posed in front of her big lilac cake, and some photos of Leyla and grandmum at church.

Sharing the photos, she wrote: “It’s Leyla Day . This time 10 years ago I was 3days into Labour with my Angel and now,10 years after I’m super Grateful to God for giving me the best gift I have ever received. I also need to commend my Ovaries for doing a good job . I wish her dad was here but he’s definitely watching her as an angel. Happy birthday to my princess Leyla”

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/see-bisola-aiyeolas-lovely-birthday.html?m=1

Re: See Bisola Aiyeola's Birthday Message To Her Daughter, Leyla As She Clocks 10 by Sparky12(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
More photos

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Nigeria Tamara Looking Beautiful / Ifu Ennada Throws Shade At Uti As She Praises Alex Ekubo! / Femibalhard Drops Is First Single BANKU Burna Boy Motivated He Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.