Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

A Nairalander Needs Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Needs Help (205 Views)

ANAN Or Masters : Please Help, A Nairalander Needs Help / A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Help by udeme2020(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
good evening everyone!
my sister has been crying all week so am concern for her,
she is a final year student in English department and she was given a project on a particular play. THE TRIALS OF AFONJA ..
As am typing now she hasn't been able to get the text .
I even contacted the author ( Toyin Biodun) but he said he doesn't have any available copy at the moment..
so please anyone with a copy should try and help my sister before she goes into depression for me!
even if for her to buy it that won't be a problem whatsoever..
thanks
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by udeme2020(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
please mod help me give a wider audience.. am a regular visitor here so help me today... lalasticlara, mind and the rest

(1) (Reply)

Futa Pre-degree Admission Form / Ekiti State University Investigates Lecturer Caught On Tape Allegedly Attempting / Nadia Buari reveals, the father of her 4 kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.