Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Brand New Iphone Xs Max And Xs For Sale. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Brand New Iphone Xs Max And Xs For Sale. (953 Views)

Iphone Xs For Sale / Iphone 12, IPhone 11 And XS Available. Get In For A Good Deal / iPhone X, XS Max and XR: How Much Is iPhone X, XS Max and XR In Nigeria (prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Iphone Xs Max And Xs For Sale. by Highshuula1: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
Carrier locked iPhone xs max 64gb 290k
Carrier locked ipuone xs max 256gb. Sold
Carrier locked iPhone xs 256gb. 260k

Both are brand new not used..
If you want them unlocked with chip,no problem I will just have to peel it and bring it out of its sealed pack and add 5k to the price.

What is a carrier locked iPhone?

Any iPhone bought from a network e.g att,sprint,Vodafone etc.

They are usually part of an ongoing network plan, so it will be locked to that carrier till you unlock it.you can do whatever you like on it but you just won't be able to use an outside carrier on it,
outside carriers are the likes of mtn,glo,etisalat etc
It cost just 5k to unlock it with a nano unlock chip.

This by explanation is clearly different from an icloud locked iPhone,stay away from that,they are probably stolen phones .'. Or previously used by a dumb handler.
I need to post this cus some people seems to not understand the difference between carrier locked and icloud locked.

These carrier locked iPhones are brand new with all accessories intact as sealed by the company.

In summary

100k will not solve icloud locked iPhone's problem

While Carrier locked iPhones do not even have a problem 'just one restriction and 4-5k will break that restriction

Re: Brand New Iphone Xs Max And Xs For Sale. by Dottore: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Highshuula1:

Who will do the unlocking?
Re: Brand New Iphone Xs Max And Xs For Sale. by Highshuula1: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
Dottore:

Who will do the unlocking?
you unless you want me to,nano unlocking is just #5k so I can do that and add 5k to the price but the phone won't be a factory sealed anymore because to do that you have to bring them out of the pack.
Re: Brand New Iphone Xs Max And Xs For Sale. by Highshuula1: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2019
Highshuula1:
Carrier locked ipuone xs max 256gb. Sold

081 sixty 76.....31 two and three

If you want them unlocked with chip,no problem I will just have to peel it and bring it out of its sealed pack and add 5k to the price.

What is a carrier locked iPhone?

Any iPhone bought from a network e.g att,sprint,Vodafone etc.

They are usually part of an ongoing network plan, so it will be locked to that carrier till you unlock it.you can do whatever you like on it but you just won't be able to use an outside carrier on it,
outside carriers are the likes of mtn,glo,etisalat etc
It cost just 5k to unlock it with a nano unlock chip.

This by explanation is clearly different from an icloud locked iPhone,stay away from that,they are probably stolen phones .'. Or previously used by a dumb handler.
I need to post this cus some people seems to not understand the difference between carrier locked and icloud locked.

These carrier locked iPhones are brand new with all accessories intact as sealed by the company.

In summary

100k will not solve icloud locked iPhone's problem

While Carrier locked iPhones do not even have a problem 'just one restriction and 4-5k will break that restriction
Re: Brand New Iphone Xs Max And Xs For Sale. by dotedote: 7:44am On Jun 13, 2019
Buy a phone of 295k with chip unlock ?
So I won't be able to update ?
295k ?
Cos of Apple logo ?
Maami will be sad in her grave.

5 Likes

Re: Brand New Iphone Xs Max And Xs For Sale. by Santaboris: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2019
dotedote:
Buy a phone of 295k with chip unlock ?
So I won't be able to update ?
295k ?
Cos of Apple logo ?
Maami will be sad in her grave.
I use an iPhone xmax too and I use chip and I do update time to time...
No spoil market for am.

(1) (Reply)

Gce 2011 Examination Objective & Theory Answers. / I Need A Nokia C6 Or N900 Or N97 In Edostate Asap / Monitor Conversations From Anywhere Via Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.