Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Trump Would Be Prosecuted If I Became President, Says Democrat Hopeful Kamala Ha - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Would Be Prosecuted If I Became President, Says Democrat Hopeful Kamala Ha (307 Views)

Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Us 2020 Election: President Trump Would BeThe Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Would Be Prosecuted If I Became President, Says Democrat Hopeful Kamala Ha by 247ureports(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
TRUMP WOULD BE PROSECUTED IF I BECAME PRESIDENT, SAYS DEMOCRAT HOPEFUL KAMALA HARRIS

She added: “I do believe that we should believe Bob Mueller when he tells us essentially that the only reason an indictment was not returned is because of a memo in the Department of Justice that suggests you cannot indict a sitting president.“But I’ve seen prosecution of cases on much less evidence."Ms Harris, among the the leading candidates for the Democratic presidential nomination, was tipped to beat Mr Trump in the 2020 election by a new poll on Wednesday.

http://247ureports.com/2019/06/trump-would-be-prosecuted-if-i-became-president-says-democrat-hopeful-kamala-harris/
Re: Trump Would Be Prosecuted If I Became President, Says Democrat Hopeful Kamala Ha by Jmk9292(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
It's alright
Re: Trump Would Be Prosecuted If I Became President, Says Democrat Hopeful Kamala Ha by Aaronsrod: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kamala Harris grin grin

Another of this Black Lifes Matter fools who knows nothing of obedience.

The God of Donald Trump will crush her like cockroach!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Will Soon Have Female President – Akufo-addo / 10 Things To Know About Donald Trump Impeachment / The CFA Conversion To ECO And What Is Truly Happening To West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.