Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana (19471 Views)

Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) / Kidnappers Release Americans And Canadians In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by NdiaraIGBO: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
please my Ghanaian neighbours, they are IGBO IGBO IGBO aka BIAFRANS

We don't like them in Nigeria either.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by IsaAbubakar: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:
please my Ghanaian neighbours, they are IGBO IGBO IGBO aka BIAFRANS

We don't like them in Nigeria either.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
spreading hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
PetroDollax:
Talking crap, as usual. I pity those your stvpid countrymen grin the Ghana Police will teach them a few lessons, like how to be a good visitor in a foreign country grin grin grin. They won’t be the same again. grin grin angry grin grin you are here blowing stvpid grammer grin grin grin

And you think Nigeria is the worst right? Oya take am back https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/3810973/man-nabbed-beheading-son-adidaase?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfoYBuryoqouxs7o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Studyinchina200(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Most Nigerians are criminals.

They will soon cast Ghana like they did in Asia.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by PetroDollax: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
What is this one saying? I should start sending you links of nigerian crimes? This whole website will not contain it. Everywhere, people are complaining about the criminal nature of Nigerians. Go to South Africa, Kenya, India, Russia, Britain, Norway, Italy, even Cameroon, your neighbor- everywhere you go people are complaining about Nigerians. Are Nigerians the only human beings on earth? Nigerians and crime are like 5 and 6 grin

donziggyman:
And you think Nigeria is the worst right? Oya take am back https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/3810973/man-nabbed-beheading-son-adidaase?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfoYBuryoqouxs7o

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by PetroDollax: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hahahaha Ghanaians will make their country too hot for these nigerians grin grin grin just watch this space grin grin

Studyinchina200:
Most Nigerians are criminals.

They will soon cast Ghana like they did in Asia.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
PetroDollax:
What is this one saying? I should start sending you links of nigerian crimes? This whole website will not contain it. Everywhere, people are complaining about the criminal nature of Nigerians. Go to South Africa, Kenya, India, Russia, Britain, Norway, Italy, even Cameroon, your neighbor- everywhere you go people are complaining about Nigerians. Are Nigerians the only human beings on earth? Nigerians and crime are like 5 and 6 grin

Shot up you goof smoker! Accept the truth simple!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by tencobrown: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
no need of mentioning name or region,we know them Igbo Amaka!
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by tencobrown: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Igbo Amaka!
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by PetroDollax: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin how is it Ghana’s fault that nigeria is a failed state and a certified sh1thole? grin

donziggyman:
Shot up you goof smoker! Accept the truth simple!
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by BuhariAdvocate: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Funny enough when you die mysteriously your parents will
Start blame village people they will not know you caused your own death.you think Everyone are equal with you,you think you can do and undo Because it's a faceless thing? You will not go free other will learn from you .
compromise:

You will die a painful death. Thank me later.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by ordbrandco: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
dadavivo:
All lies, Ghanaian authorities are now framing Nigerians including students of crime they know nothing about.

They've been mentioning that Nigerians were involved in the crime for over 1 month now but we are yet to see the so-called Nigerians.

Today in Ghana neighbors now call police on Nigerians and lie that they're kidnappers just to destroy the person cos he or she is a Nigerian.

You can recall in the past they always protest how Nigerians are taking over their retail trade and they were closing down Nigerian shops. Now their tactics is to tag and frame all Nigerians as criminal in other to destroy them.

It's about time we ask Benin Republic to shut their border with Togo and Ghana otherwise we shut them out too.

You sound baised and foolish. at the end of the day it's at your own detriment, what do you intend to get from your post? ..  if it's not an actionable plan to protect the already dwindled Nigerian image.. then what's your point really? Nigeria has been known as the kidnap capital of Africa and what you do for damage control is to deny glaring facts. did the Ghanaian government deny that there were also Ghanaians involved? No, no but tour insiginifant gurhe for ghana, for senseless reason is clouding your judgment. .You sound baised and foolish. at the end of the day it's at your own detriment, what do you intend to get from your post? ..  if it's not an actionable plan to protect the already dwindled Nigerian image.. then what's your point really? Did the Ghanaian government deny that there way Ghanaians involved? No! But your insiginifant grudge for ghana has clouded your judgment.. degeneracy has long been your lifestyle. you can't tell what's right from wrong.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
PetroDollax:
Fuckeduppedness grin how is it Ghana’s fault that nigeria is a failed state and a certified sh1thole? grin

I can't stop slamming you

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
PetroDollax:

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by ebonyking: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
NairalandAngel:
They should be shot immediately if found guilty!

....yes, you nailed it
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by nwanyionitsha: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Yamrees must be involved, dem take crime swear for these flatheadedd miscreants grin. Can buhari just organize lefelendum for these people let them carry their oriburuku out of Nigeria. And to all the ghanians on this page pls do not paint us all with one brush we are not all greedy flatheadss, some people from a particular region of Nigeria won't just stop tarnishing our image aboard all because they want to come back home with December money to oppress themselves in their villages.
Afonja,we know una work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by nwanyionitsha: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:
Why dem no mention their names?

The tribalists will soon come here and be suspecting my blodas...

Shiorrrrrr
We know the kidnapper for you infarmason(information)Ghana is not sambia(Zambia)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by ebonyking: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
....the king pin
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by PetroDollax: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
I am ready for you, ediot! grin Fuckeduppedness
donziggyman:
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by FroshJaynex(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Every forum this news has been discussed are full with tribal exchange of words but the truth is as long as you're a Nigerian you're labeled a criminal cos these acts. Currently there's tension in Ghana concerning Nigerians living there nd doing crime nd it's so high that an average Ghanaian has this natural hate for Nigerians, they don't know biafra or afonjas o, they know u as a Nigerian! infact being a Nigerian is a disgrace outside the world, even here in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by walezy85: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Chai,Ghana Police well kitted
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Just30: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:
I can't stop slamming you
Guy go and get a better phone

you are using a 2g phone and making noise here
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Johnsghana(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Coming form someone who loves and works in Ghana, Nigerians are pushing Ghanaians to the verge of xenophobia attacks. Let me tell you why.

Nigerians are disrespectful - You come to another man's land and you will not respect their culture and norms.

Nigerians are rude and insensitive - We use harsh words too often and behave like we own the place.

Nigerians are lousy and shameless - It is not like Ghanaians are saints, but they are mostly cautious and less risk averse. Hmmmn! Nigerians? You will see them shouting in public places, engaging in demeaning acts in broad daylight in another man's land.

Nigerian are bullies and too impatient - Get rich quick, play a fast one, ponzi deals, 419, Yahoo, Money rituals, etc are many of the vices we have exported to Ghana. Growing up in Lagos in the 80s we used to think all the prostitutes in Lagos were from Ghana. In 2019, Nigerians have taken over all the whoring activities in Ghana. You will see our girls standing by the road side everywhere in Ghana.

Nigerians need to just calm down and leave Ghana for Ghanaians. If you have no legitimate work to do in Ghana, leave and stop being a nuisance in this small country.

3 Likes

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by chrisagyei: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Johnsghana:
Coming form someone who loves and works in Ghana, Nigerians are pushing Ghanaians to the verge of xenophobia attacks. Let me tell you why.

Nigerians are disrespectful - You come to another man's land and you will not respect their culture and norms.

Nigerians are rude and insensitive - We use harsh words too often and behave like we own the place.

Nigerians are lousy and shameless - It is not like Ghanaians are saints, but they are mostly cautious and less risk averse. Hmmmn! Nigerians? You will see them shouting in public places, engaging in demeaning acts in broad daylight in another man's land.

Nigerian are bullies and too impatient - Get rich quick, play a fast one, ponzi deals, 419, Yahoo, Money rituals, etc are many of the vices we have exported to Ghana. Growing up in Lagos in the 80s we used to think all the prostitutes in Lagos were from Ghana. In 2019, Nigerians have taken over all the whoring activities in Ghana. You will see our girls standing by the road side everywhere in Ghana.

Nigerians need to just calm down and leave Ghana for Ghanaians. If you have no legitimate work to do in Ghana, leave and stop being a nuisance in this small country.
God bless you ma brother.Ghana is very thankful for this comment.No Ghanaian is calling him/herself a saint and we don't hate Nigeria or Nigerians.We just hate the level of crimes some Nigerians have infested into our peaceful society.We are not rich like any European or Western country and even in Africa,we rank 10th in largest GDP so many African countries are richer buh we are somehow content and appreciate the level of peace in our society.I checked the 2019 Global Peace Index released yesterday.Ghana is number 1 most peaceful and safest in West Africa,number 4 in Africa and number 44 in the world even ahead of the UK and most developed countries.Nigeria ranked number 140 in the world and 30 in Africa.We still don't prevent no West African from entering into our country.Most ECOWAS citizens enter and work in Ghana without even a passport buh simple I'D cards and some open mobile money accounts and local savings accounts without any hassle.They do their petty businesses although it's illegal and reserved for only Ghanaians,we hardly complain and now Kidnapping is introduced in such a society which is foreign to us.And when the suspects are arrested people shout that we hate Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Johnsghana(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
chrisagyei:
God bless you ma brother.Ghana is very thankful for this comment.No Ghanaian is calling him/herself a saint and we don't hate Nigeria or Nigerians.We just hate the level of crimes some Nigerians have infested into our peaceful society.We are not rich like any European or Western country and even in Africa,we rank 10th in largest GDP so many African countries are richer buh we are somehow content and appreciate the level of peace in our society.I checked the 2019 Global Peace Index released yesterday.Ghana is number 1 most peaceful and safest in West Africa,number 4 in Africa and number 44 in the world even ahead of the UK and most developed countries.Nigeria ranked number 140 in the world and 30 in Africa.We still don't prevent no West African from entering into our country.Most ECOWAS citizens enter and work in Ghana without even a passport buh simple I'D cards and some open mobile money accounts and local savings accounts without any hassle.They do their petty businesses although it's illegal and reserved for only Ghanaians,we hardly complain and now Kidnapping is introduced in such a society which is foreign to us.And when the suspects are arrested people shout that we hate Nigerians.

Nah Brah, don't play me like that. My comment about Nigerians was directed at Nigerians and not meant to exonerate Ghanaians.

I have very many reservations about Ghanaians and their way of life, but this thread is not meant for that conversation.

FYI: Ghanaians hates Nigerians.
I have been stabbed in the back, discriminated against/ harassed in Ghana many times unnecessarily just because I'm Nigerian. Including Ghanaians that I have been nice to, broke bread with, dashed out money to, etc.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by chrisagyei: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Johnsghana:

Nah Brah, don't play me like that. My comment about Nigerians was directed at Nigerians and not meant to exonerate Ghanaians.

I have very many reservations about Ghanaians and their way of life, but this thread is not meant for that conversation.

FYI: Ghanaians hates Nigerians.
I have been stabbed in the back, discriminated against/ harassed in Ghana many times unnecessarily just because I'm Nigerian. Including Ghanaians that I have been nice to, broke bread with, dashed out money to, etc.
I don't know what your experience with some Ghanaians as you claim buh first let me ask you,how long have you been in Ghana and are you still here in Ghana?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Johnsghana(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
chrisagyei:
I don't know what your experience with some Ghanaians as you claim buh first let me ask you,how long have you been in Ghana and are you still here in Ghana?

Dude, from earlier posts you can see that I am a person that says the truth irrespective of whose ox will gored.

I have lived in Ghana all my adult working life. My first job out of school in Nigeria got me transferred from the Lagos office to the Accra office. I have gone on to do other jobs in Ghana after that. I just resigned from a company I spent the last 8 years with in Ghana.

If you must know, my Nigerians friend who are professionals and responsible people share similar sentiments about the hatred Ghanaian men have for Nigerians. It's only the women in Ghana that show us some love. I have met Ghanaians who have never had any interaction with Nigerians, yet they have an opinion about Nigerians based on hear say.

Don't worry on a proper thread, we will share this convo extensively.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by PetroDollax: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
The feeling is mutual. Nigerians also hate Ghanaians. I am talking from experience. I laugh anytime I hear nigerians say Ghanaians hate Nigerians. Nigerians are very funny. Very very funny people

Johnsghana:

Dude, from earlier posts you can see that I am a person that says the truth irrespective of whose ox will gored.

I have lived in Ghana all my adult working life. My first job out of school in Nigeria got me transferred from the Lagos office to the Accra office. I have gone on to do other jobs in Ghana after that. I just resigned from a company I spent the last 8 years with in Ghana.

If you must know, my Nigerians friend who are professionals and responsible people share similar sentiments about the hatred Ghanaian men have for Nigerians. It's only the women in Ghana that show us some love. I have met Ghanaians who have never had any interaction with Nigerians, yet they have an opinion about Nigerians based on hear say.

Don't worry on a proper thread, we will share this convo extensively.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Johnsghana(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
PetroDollax:
The feeling is mutual. Nigerians also hate Ghanaians. I am talking from experience. I laugh anytime I hear nigerians say Ghanaians hate Nigerians. Nigerians are very funny. Very very funny people

Thank you for contributing and keep laughing?!
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by Johnsghana(m): 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
PetroDollax:

Thank you for contributing and keep laughing?!
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested Over Kidnap Of Canadians In Ghana by caprini1: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Johnsghana:

You are 100 percent right bro....there are a lot of legitimate hussling Nigerians in big establishments like UBA,Access bank,Zenith,First bank, GTB,Glo,Transport companies,Oil and Gas companies,traders and business persons.......But i just want to point out to you that ,it is the house mouse that tells the bush mouse , that there is fish in the kitchen.......a lot of Ghanaians are so criminal minded that the collabo with Nigerian criminal elements is made louder by the Nigerian involvement.....Truth is ,as Nigerians our crime ratio ,makes it look as if we are the only criminal minded people,because if one person succeeds in any crime ,others will join up,feeling its a profitable venture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Reacts As MURIC Assiciates Kidnapping To Christianity / Hoodlums Burn Police Post, Vehicles In Anambra Land Dispute / Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.