Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Looking For Call Centre Companies Willing To Take On New Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Looking For Call Centre Companies Willing To Take On New Business (642 Views)

Start Up A New Business / Hardwood Flooring In Abuja By Wood Willing / Buyers Of Crushed Pet Bottles Needed In Abuja ... Willing To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Call Centre Companies Willing To Take On New Business by Cmack: 2:35am On Jun 13, 2019
We have access to a lot of clients looking for Call Centres to work with globally. If you are interested please send me your company name and an email address, I will respond as soon as I can. Looking to set up contracts quickly with the right companies.

Any questions let me know.

Thank you.
Re: Looking For Call Centre Companies Willing To Take On New Business by Duchman67: 4:13am On Jun 13, 2019
www.text2voiceads.com We do outbound robocalls.
Re: Looking For Call Centre Companies Willing To Take On New Business by Cmack: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2019
We are looking for live responses, so that potential clients can have their questions answered.
Re: Looking For Call Centre Companies Willing To Take On New Business by Duchman67: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ok.....you are looking for an inbound call centre. Can set up an access number that forwards calls to a group of 3 to 30 phone numbers. First pick gets the call and others are dropped/stop ringing.
Re: Looking For Call Centre Companies Willing To Take On New Business by Cmack: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
I am actually looking for companies with call centres to outsource to. Companies who have the staff to handle the calls, whether inbound or outbound, for our clients.
Re: Looking For Call Centre Companies Willing To Take On New Business by Duchman67: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
What is the pay like? I am interested and have the tech to do the job. So how much are you paying for a 15 person call center per hour /day/month?

(1) (Reply)

Sell Us Your Scrap,damaged Or Accident Vehicle In Lagos And Its Environment / Setup Alexa Echo / Keygo Logistics Truck Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.