Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (97715 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
chinchum:
Buying a house is a form of investment, as you build what is called equity when you do that. i have not included child matter, as i have assumed that this is a Single with no children. A married or common-law partner family with a child(ren) means they can afford to earn more from both partners working and possibly earn monthly government child care benefits, which can go as high as 550 cad/child. excluding other provincial benefits.
And how is it an investment sir? when you have to pay property taxes every year, you have to pay water and hydro, you have to maintain the damn house, plus when winter comes you pay more for hydro. when you sell the damn house government takes 50% as capital gain from ur so called profit ? so how is that an investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by chigo4u: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
Boast of what, you mean boast of indebtedness ? as i speak to you i am 23k indebted to student loans.
Lmaooo... see
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by timmb(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bros i can email you pls ?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
chigo4u:

Yes that’s also what op is asking for, he has made his capital from Nigeria like Dangote and wants to branch out like Dangote. Honestly your mentality is why you are yet to make it abroad, your reasoning is very low. Even on this thread there has been many people that have disclosed that leaving Nigeria is the best decision they have made, infact it’s only you that’s here saying the contrary so the problem is you and not the system. Maybe you are waiting for government to knock on your door and dash you money lol
sorry i must be STUPID. me bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by chigo4u: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
sorry i must be STUPID. me bad.
Ok can you also leave the thread with your pessimism so others can contribute
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by wizod(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Try Norway here. You will NEVER EVER regret it.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Soar2019: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
1. No agent No representative.
2. I processed someone application last year fortunately he was taken.
3. You need to prepare all documents ready ( transcripts, recommendation letters etc ...because document MUST arrive before deadline
I think their application fee is about ¥5,000 ( I may need to confirm afterwards)
You might need to go thru their site to download the application requirement
Please make sure you get reference from previous lecturer or professor cos they will confirm
You may request for your student transcript so that you can use that for the application
4. If you have any other concern please leave your email
KCMTravels:
I have a good IELTS score already. Hope this will cover the English language requirement aspect. Do you have a link with the school? I mean if you know any of their reps. I have gone through their website and found out that application is on for April/September 2020 intake. They only admit 15 international students for each intake in Economics Department. I really want to start the process ASAP. Do l apply online or there is a better way of submitting application through reps?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
fernandez1:

Man better invest the money in poultry biz and six months later u can tour any where in the world

How can I get more idea on this plz?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by chinchum(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
And how is it an investment sir? when you have to pay property taxes every year, you have to pay water and hydro, you have to maintain the damn house, plus when winter comes you pay more for hydro. when you sell the damn house government takes 50% as capital gain from ur so called profit ? so how is that an investment.
Every time you pay, your mortgage amount drops and your equity increases, if your mortgage terms allows for prepayment and increase in payment frequency, you can also take advantage of that to ensure you pay less interest and finish your payment in the most possible time . You dont pay 50% as capital gain if you are selling your principal or original residence. That will only apply if you are selling a home you are not living in.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
chigo4u:

Ok can you also leave the thread with your pessimism so others can contribute
you can exist me out forcefully sir. as you think i am one of those who like sweat talking people. I deal with facts. i analyze things, i never said the guy should not move. but he should weigh his options. i am till discovering stuffs here in canada, is canada heaven nahhhhhhhhh, is their free money in canada naaaaahhhhhh, so i am not painting that picture, if you want to paint that picture go ahead men.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by ajl: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
segzyndpep:

Please share some insight with us who are still in Nigeria just maybe we may consider staying and not going.Some of us have invested more than 10m and its nothing to write home about.Try and convince us and stop telling us to think deep in this unstable economy.If the business grow can we guarantee it will still maintain the same level of growth in 10years when it might be too late to migrate?

You are all probably doing copy-cat trying to do what others are doing. Nigeria is a Country of 200 million people. Few months ago I met a Nigerian lady in Houston who only came for 2 days for a marriage ceremony. You won't believe the business the family does. They export a particular waste product from butchered cow. She claims they are the number one exporter of this product from Nigeria. Opportunities are endless but most Nigerians are focused on the wrong things.

Yes, we know the country is tough. Ask yourself why Chinese and indians are flooding into Nigeria. You may not have the kind of funds they have but you are a local and should know in and out of your country.

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by timmb(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Soar2019:
Coming to Japan May be good for you
I need to know your background, level of education, course of study before I can advice better on the best program for you and link you up with the school.
Cost of studies varies from school to school.
I may not be able to give you details except I know your background

Bro can i email you pls ?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nitah1: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

You can apply together, get your PR card, your wife and kids can stay back, while you do a short landing and go back to work in case you aren't fully ready to relocate due to work, business as the case may be. At least that way, you don't need a visiting visa all the time to see your family.
Thank you ma.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by chigo4u: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
you can exist me out forcefully sir. as you think i am one of those who like sweat talking people. I deal with facts. i analyze things, i never said the guy should not move. but he should weigh his options. i am till discovering stuffs here in canada, is canada heaven nahhhhhhhhh, is their free money in canada naaaaahhhhhh, so i am not painting that picture, if you want to paint that picture go ahead men.
Oya return to Nigeria then
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
chinchum:
Every time you pay, your mortgage amount drops and your equity increases, if your mortgage terms allows for prepayment and increase in payment frequency, you can also take advantage of that to ensure you pay less interest and finish your payment in the most possible time . You dont pay 50% as capital gain if you are selling your principal or original residence. That will only apply if you are selling a home you are not living in.
? lol this you last statement is untrue, investigate well. do the analysis. i have had people say owning a house is investment. i have worked the mathematics i have concluded it does not make sense, again this is my personal opinion, what do i know STUPID me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Soar2019: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kindly ask your question or leave a message here I can reply you
gabialonso:
please I just pmed you now..pls respond
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by oluayebenz: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:

You get time sha.....
Why arguing with people that has never step foot on Canadian soil.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by chinchum(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
? lol this you last statement is untrue, investigate well. do the analysis. i have had people say owning a house is investment. i have worked the mathematics i have concluded it does not make sense, again this is my personal opinion, what do i know STUPID me.
i don't have to investigate, i know for sure.

https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tips/selling-canadian-principal-residence-8919
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
chigo4u:

Oya return to Nigeria then
you do not have to resort an act of aggression its un-Canadian my friend. just give your opinion like some who is matured and has been leaving in a "sane" environment for a while.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
chinchum:
i don't have to investigate, i know for sure.

https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tips/selling-canadian-principal-residence-8919
okay sir i rest my case. if you think it is then happy investment.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Contumely: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
group507:

I moved to Canada some years ago and I bought my first Condo with security job before I finally got a good job after put myself together. I refused to sell the condo all these years because it remind me of how life humbled me here. .......now it is worth more than $600k not bad from security job income investment. What I am trying to say is that you can start up with any job for survival in a country where you have no working experience and requires you to upgrade your degree

How were you able to do all these sir?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Danzco: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
You can seek for Canada visa or schengen visa, for Canada you may use up to 2m for both visa and flight ticket and other few things, for schengen which is European countries, #1.5m can be enough, but be rest assured that once you start working there or go into business you will make it. But if you are more interested in business, go to China. All options are better than been in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
oluayebenz:

You get time sha.....
Why arguing with people that has never step foot on Canadian soil.

My brother no mind me. werin i sabi, i just be small boy for canada.

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
If your married you don't get taxed on 500k of your capital gain.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by segzyndpep(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
ajl:

You are all probably doing copy-cat trying to do what others are doing. Nigeria is a Country of 200 million people. Few months ago I met a Nigerian lady in Houston who only came for 2 days for a marriage ceremony. You won't believe the business the family does. They export a particular waste product from butchered cow. She claims they are the number one exporter of this product from Nigeria. Opportunities are endless but most Nigerians are focused on the wrong things.

Yes, we know the country is tough. Ask yourself why Chinese and info and are flooding into Nigeria. You may not have the kind of funds they have but you are a local and should know in and out of your country.

Can you see you have travelled wide if not well travelled.You can say whatever you think its right but its not as easy as you see it.Even in Canada have read chinese buys properties and have several business there because the chinese has stable economy and have the fund to invest in any country of there choice.
Yes some people are fortunate to start a business and make more money than someone living in the western country,but how many of us can raise such money to start.We are not saying it is easier there but we are motivated to work harder in a stable economy.

To tell you the truth i am presently frustrated right now because i regretted i didnt make the move before now.
I invested 10m in business but right now its a sorry case,ppl still see it as a big business but am not making a dine and i am sure someone else will definitely commit suicide with this error i made.
But i am here hoping and fasting just maybe God will consider me and help me soon.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

If your married you don't get taxed on 500k of your capital gain.
So are you advising i divorce my wife coz i want to buy a house ? and become dangote after 25years of paying for a dumb house, at that time (25years) my teeth go do walka finish.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
So are you advising i divorce my wife coz i want to buy a house ? and become dangote after 25years of paying for a dumb house, at that time (25years) my teeth go do walka finish.
The capital gain exemption for married couple for the first 500k was made to encourage couples to stay together and to encourage people to get married to enjoy the benefit. If your married you also enjoy many non refundable tax credits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by googi: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
The first million a Nigerian makes, he looks for ways to throw it into foreign countries.

I see Canada as a choice for many of you. The mistake most Africans make is that they think the so called "civilized climes" they hear about apply to them.

No, it does not apply to you, it applies to their privileged class. You are the firewood they use to burn their engines. The same jobs you will never do at home because of your PhD, "MD" or DrSc, you will beg to do it when you are desperate and hungry or go into crimes.

The new generation of Blacks in Canada and US cannot even make or buy the same house as their parents. Over 50% live from pay check to pay cheque. Many of them cannot boost of a thousand dollars in the bank.

Note most of those 50 are 90% of you.

Who told you millionaire and billionaires do not have security? Try them u hia?

You think they go on social medias to display "gifted" instead of remaining anonymous?

Until Africans learn how to make use of their God given resources, stop throwing it away to those enslaving you by branding mentally, continue to use your labor to enrich themselves, Africans will continue to cry inside and outside where you are wasted as slaves, body parts and poo lickers.

Kotinu!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

The capital gain exemption for married couple for the first 500k was made to encourage couples to stay together and to encourage people to get married to enjoy the benefit. If your married you also enjoy many non refundable tax credits.
and how about the several expenses you make to keep the house in shape, so you can maintain the value. how about the several bills.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by chinchum(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
okay sir i rest my case. if you think it is then happy investment.
It actually is, like i said, we all need financial discipline to get most things done and take advantage of certain situations, else you miss out. I want to actually believe all of your messages on this thread had been done with good intent, it is your perception which you have a right to, however if you stay pessimistic , you risk a chance of not seeing what opportunities are available to you.

I saw somewhere where you said you have student loans of over $20,000 , if you are still a student , the loans never yield interest till you are out of school, so why not start saving if you have a small job and you can afford to save now. Most student loans have two portions , a part will start accruing interest a month after you are out of school, the other part will start accruing interest 6 months after school. The moment you are out of school pay up within a month that part that may yield interest a month after schooling. You have a chance to get a job courtesy of your newly acquired education, when you get one aim to pay the remainder before the 6 months mark if you miss that, you have as much to 10 yrs to make full payment, pay up as much as possible.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by icankel: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
temigreat:
Travel to Israel you can be making 1 million or 1.5 million monthly
pls under wat Visa
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Soar2019: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yes you can send an email.
Leave your email address
I will send you an empty mail
timmb:

Bro can i email you pls ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.