Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road (9670 Views)

Rising Costs: Hardship Could Lead To Social Unrest In Nigeria – Afdb / Austin Umahi For Ebonyi South Senatorial District: The Eagle Has Landed / Renewable Energy Investments In Nigeria Get $70 Million Boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:48am On Jun 13, 2019
What does Ebonyi a state with only 20 people need $70,000,000usd ring road for?
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by Studyinchina200(m): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2019
Your mother Toto is useless that’s why she gave birth to an unfortunate child like you.

Stop this tribal war on Nairaland or you will never make it in life.

dadavivo:

Rubbish talk, afonjas are useless. We are not one, we can never be one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by NNEWIsuper: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
you're unintelligent and ignorant, I guess you didn't read the article, firstly Ebonyi has a total population of over 3million igbos,. secondly, the roads are to connect Nigeria to Cameroon and ease business between the two countries.

you must be in sifia pains afonja, ever since Lagos-badagry road has been in shambles making access to Benin Republic difficult,you want us to suffer the same fate while traveling to Cameroon..Satan get behind us

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by NNEWIsuper: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2019
why are some people in sifia pain grin grin chai..make una no die of high BP
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by ObinnaObinna(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2019
I would like to know how Ebonyi State plans to pay back this money. I don't think they have enough infrastructure in place to solve this problem.
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by achi4u(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2019
OK.The projects has started already, just the rainfall is disturbing most of the site. Connect all the local government in the state and watch how food will be pursuing people instead of people pursuing food.

God is not a man.
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by achi4u(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
gringrin

You said this to attract like and mention abi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by Afamed: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
If truly you have been to Ebonyi, you will know the state is fast growing even more than those with 5m population
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by achi4u(m): 9:16am On Jun 13, 2019
ObinnaObinna:
I would like to know how Ebonyi State plans to pay back this money. I don't think they have enough infrastructure in place to solve this problem.
If you know how many mineral resources God deposited in Ebonyi state, shame will catch you.

we're coming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by Kinikini: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2019
True to type. When it comes to the hatred of other ethnic groups, the Igbos need to look in the mirror.

dadavivo:

Rubbish talk, afonjas are useless. We are not one, we can never be one
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by Kinikini: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2019
Can you see how Ebonyi has been Islamized? This Islamization is good oh. Ever crying woofs where there is none.

Blue3k:

Source: https://guardian.ng/news/afdb-set-to-release-70-million-credit-for-ebonyis-198km-ring-road/

Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by ObinnaObinna(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2019
achi4u:
If you know how many mineral resources God deposited in Ebonyi state, shame will catch you.

we're coming...

And what has Ebonyi State done with this mineral resources.

Having mineral resources means POTENTIAL WEALTH, but does not mean WEALTH itself.

Nigeria has mineral resources but the 'Four Asian Tigers' along with Japan who have almost zero natural resources are faring way better.

By the way, I've lived in Abakaliki for close to 12 years.
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by Sunnycal: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2019
A missing Lady

Uchenna Victoria Eze left her home at Achara Layout Enugu on 5th June 2019 to her husband's village at Amonuboji Ngwo In Enugu State, since then she has been missing. Please anyone with useful information that can help us in reaching her should kindly contact her family on the following telephone numbers,
08079771696, 09050756204, 08035962819

Please guys help me circulate it in various social media such as twitter, Facebook and instagram, etc. Please help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by achi4u(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2019
ObinnaObinna:

And what has Ebonyi State done with this mineral resources.

Having mineral resources means POTENTIAL WEALTH, but does not mean WEALTH itself.

Nigeria has mineral resources but the 'Four Asian Tigers' along with Japan who have almost zero natural resources are faring way better.

By the way, I've lived in Abakaliki for close to 12 years.
Time.
Everything under the sun has it's own time,even the holy Book make mention of 'TIME' and changes.

Did you understand?
TIME

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by Chukwurah003: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2019
Shikini:
Wow ... Dave Umahi .... setting the pace

Most PDP states are doing very well
Indeed. They are sharing kerosene very well
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by kelechi50: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2019
My concern is who is the contractor handling the project,Before it turns to abandon project. Give this contract to Julius beager,CCC and know contractor's with good track record.
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by evansjeff(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shikini:

Are Enugu and Delta states not doing well?

I don't know about Abia. Haven't been there for many years
Which Delta? The one I've lived in for many years?
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by evansjeff(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shikini:

Are Enugu and Delta states not doing well?

I don't know about Abia. Haven't been there for many years
Which Delta? The one I've lived in for many years? With all the billions it get from the federation account and billions from Paris club refund. The state needs deliverance.
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by CIA88(f): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
The truth about this is that the governor of Ebonyi state is one of the best in Nigeria as he manages funds so well. A visit to the state would convince you. No ned trying here
e3
Jestin:
That is nice if they will not pocket the money... our leaders and money is like goat and yam. You can’t stop goat from eating yam
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by Shikini: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
evansjeff:
Which Delta? The one I've lived in for many years? With all the billions it get from the federation account and billions from Paris club refund. The state needs deliverance.

Which is your own state of origin?
Which city in Delta do you live
Mention APC states that are doing better than Delta
Re: Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road by evansjeff(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shikini:

Which is your own state of origin?
Which city in Delta do you live
Mention APC states that are doing better than Delta
What is this one even saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Must Do Everything Within Our Powers To End Insecurity, President Buhari / IBB Fires OBJ Again! / 1500 PDP Members Decamp To APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.