Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst (32498 Views)

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Jaqenhghar: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:
Would have loved to pity her. But imagining how many Naija guys she may have shunned, rejected and abusdd all because she wanted to date a rich white man, makes me withhold my sympathy. But her daughter didn't deserve this in any way. RIP to both
So she doesnt have a right to choose who she wants to be with. SMH
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Jaqenhghar: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2019
Yakade:
Marry the Africans you won't listen, so much for money.... I
Sharrap there. Are Africans any better?
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 13, 2019
These whites easily turn psycho killers. May I not jam someone who will b the untimely death of me in Jesus name oo

3 Likes

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by yeyeosoronga: 6:28am On Jun 13, 2019
A woman and a child have lost their lives and yet people still blame her for marrying a white man. Same people that are #teamforeigngirls.
Is it not on this NL we see Nigerian men killing their Nigerian wives and some even killing their sons?
Please, stop blaming the victims of domestic violence. Life is turn by turn, it may be your own sister, daughter tomorrow. It wouldnt hurt to wish the deceased RIP without still putting the blame of their demise on them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by BlackSaints: 6:28am On Jun 13, 2019
Pavore9:

Are Nigerian women not being murdered by their Nigerian husbands? Maybe the yesterday's frontpage thread where a 41 year old man who allegedly killed his 39 year old wife in Anambra State was posted, in your mind the man is also a foreigner! angry
You sure he's a Nigerian angry

2 Likes

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by onadana: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2019
GodSaklek:
Nigerian ladies that leaves the young men of their type to married old white man should learn, everything isn't about money.... U will see 17 years old kid getting married to 87 years old white man. Shio

What of young Nigerian girls marrying rich old Nigerian men?Charity begins at home.
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Pavore9: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
You sure he's a Nigerian angry

No, hailing from Nkanu LGA of Enugu State doesn't make him Nigerian! angry
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Neddstark: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So she doesnt have a right to choose who she wants to be with. SMH

She lived with the choices she made. So do we all.
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Neddstark: 6:37am On Jun 13, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
A woman and a child have lost their lives and yet people still blame her for marrying a white man. Same people that are #teamforeigngirls.
Is it not on this NL we see Nigerian men killing their Nigerian wives and some even killing their sons?
Please, stop blaming the victims of domestic violence. Life is turn by turn, it may be your own sister, daughter tomorrow. It wouldnt hurt to wish the deceased RIP without still putting the blame of their demise on them

You really need to stop this. Domestic violence victims have the choice to LEAVE. But because of the few gains of the marriage like luxury and money, some choose to stay. Word has the man has been beating her since. Why didn't she get the fark out? She should have.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by BlackSaints: 6:37am On Jun 13, 2019
Pavore9:

No, hailing from Nkanu LGA of Enugu State doesn't make him Nigerian! angry
That's racist cheesy
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Bossjakande: 6:38am On Jun 13, 2019
GodSaklek:
Nigerian ladies that leaves the young men of their type to married old white man should learn, everything isn't about money.... U will see 17 years old kid getting married to 87 years old white man. Shio
wat is wrong wit marrying white didnt Regina do d same.at least she become a citizen she and her baby.
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by etrange: 6:38am On Jun 13, 2019
GodSaklek:

It's not everytime you call out ladies just to feel smart or massage your masculine ego.

You're trying to score cheap point with someone's tragedy and yet you failed at it. Young people don't kill or people of your type are saints? Who's your type anyway? Africans? Nigerians? Your ethnicity? Your village people? Where do you draw your own line of segregation so we'd know your level of bigotry already.

So illogical.

1 Like

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2019
@ Vivianuyom this is the reason why I asked you, are you ready to be submissive? undecided
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by etrange: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:

You really need to stop this. Domestic violence victims have the choice to LEAVE. But because of the few gains of the marriage like luxury and money, some choose to stay. Word has the man has been beating her since. Why didn't she get the fark out? She should have.

They don't stay cause of luxury! Don't assume you understand their situation cause domestic violence is even more rampant in poor homes. Women remain in abusive marriage because of you and I. We shame divorcees. We don't marry them We call them oloshos who couldn't keep a home. Small thing, we remind them why they left their husbands. Women always bear the stigma of divorce and not the men. That's our society. We need to change.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by frozen70(f): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2019
He is the one that actually killed the both of them

Just give him death punishment, no need to waste bullet
He should be locked in the room without food or water till he is dead

2 Likes

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Pavore9: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
That's racist cheesy

Just want to highlight that being psychotic or neurotic is not restricted to a race.
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by delishpot: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2019
GodSaklek:

Bla Bla Bla, those young Nigerian men killing their wives are Danes too ba? You people just type anything your brain thinks of without using the brain to half its capacity

2 Likes

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Pavore9: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2019
JjBankys:
@ Vivianuyom this is the reason why I asked you, are you ready to be submissive? undecided

Submission to a mentally disordered man is equal to a death sentence.
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by shakaranews: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2019
We all know he killed her na.

Meanwhile, meet the super gorgeous Adam, the new face of Nollywood taking over the movie industry through their webseries Best Friends in the World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtcxJZc3c-Q
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by vRendoh(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2019
GodSaklek:

What is your take for young Nigerians marrying old white women?

2 Likes

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by delishpot: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:
Would have loved to pity her. But imagining how many Naija guys she may have shunned, rejected and abusdd all because she wanted to date a rich white man, makes me withhold my sympathy. But her daughter didn't deserve this in any way. RIP to both

Hopefully your wife or your daughters husband will give you the same medicine so that those you guys rejected or dumped will gloat over your bloated corpses.

3 Likes

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by liverpool72(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Riele:
how is she.
wow I love Liverpool fans amazing
give me a call 08069561399
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by yeyeosoronga: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:

If you do a bit of research on domestic violence, leaving doesn't make them free of their abuser. That's why there are safe houses for victims. Leaving doesn't remove the danger as they still seek out their victims, it's even the most dangerous period. They are usually safe only if the perpetrator has no idea where they are. That takes a lot of time, money and planning. There are many examples to buttress this point. Perhaps later on I can get some for you.
Kindly read this article. These are real life experiences. I see such people regularly too. Domestic violence is everywhere and very terrible cases too are seen abroad despite all the facilities, agencies, and laws protecting women

http://www.healthtalk.org/peoples-experiences/domestic-violence-abuse/womens-experiences-domestic-violence-and-abuse/why-women-couldnt-just-leave-violent-or-abusive-partner

3 Likes

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by dingbang(m): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2019
Eya
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by advocate666: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2019
Fake headline.

DNA match found, not blood.

The weird thing would be to not find a man's DNA on his wife.
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by advocate666: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
That's racist cheesy

Nigeria is not a race.
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by mistyebby(f): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2019
Good news! I tot this would have been a closed case due to our poor system. I hope he gets the required punishment .
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2019
Pavore9:

Submission to a mentally disordered man is equal to a death sentence.
Really? undecided You should tell that to Vivianuyom not me. undecided
Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by lomprico(m): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2019
GodSaklek:

I think it's the Nigerian guys that are more guilty of this. They marry old white women.

3 Likes

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by DrMuzungu(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2019
Yakade:
Marry the Africans you won't listen, so much for money.... I

Africans do not kill their spouses, rape their daughters, right? Bull$h1t, my friend. There cannot be a day that you don't see a topic on the frontpage (and who knows how many that did not reach the frontpage) of Nairaland that is about husband killing his wife for whatever reason, killing or raping his daughter etc, so cut the cr@p, please.

As for this my fellow whitey, I can say one thing: Do not hang or shot him. Throw him in Kirikiri and make sure every other prisoner knows why he is here. That would take care of it.

3 Likes

Re: Danish Husband’s Blood Matched Those Found On Zainab, Daughter– Forensic Analyst by marisdgreat(f): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2019
GodSaklek:
also give dis advice to ur fellow guys cos both parties are involved by getting married to those older than them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State / Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye / Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.