Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions (568 Views)

APC Convention: Excluding Me On Ballot, Recipe For Crisis – Yahaya Bello / Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate / Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by HARMYMY(f): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2019
The Coalition of South-East Youths has berated the All Progressives Congress for excluding the zone in the sharing of principal positions in the National Assembly.

The coalition, in a statement on Wednesday by its President, Mr Goodluck Ibem, called on the APC and President Muhammadu Buhari to take urgent steps to redress the alleged injustice.

Ibem said the party’s decision to exclude the zone was a declaration of political war against the Igbos.

The statement read, “The decision of the APC not to support or zone any principal position in the National Assembly to the South-East is a clear indication and statement by the APC that the South-East is no longer part of Nigeria.

“The North produced the President, the President of the Senate, the Chief Justice of Nigeria and the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“The South-West also produced the APC National Leader, the Vice President and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“The South-South produced the party’s national chairman and the Deputy Senate President while the South-East is left with nothing.

“The APC has just told its South-East members that they are not qualified for any good thing from the party.”

Ibem insisted that the action of the APC against the South-East was an aberration and a travesty of the Nigerian Constitution.

“The action of the APC against the South-East contradicts the visions of our founding fathers who agreed and came together in harmony to work in unity as one united Nigeria”, he added.

Source :https://punchng.com/youths-fault-apc-for-excluding-south-east-in-national-assembly-positions/

Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by alizma: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2019
They are always on the wrong side. That is no man's fault. I took my time to look at NRC and SDP result of 1993 yesterday only for me to realize that these set of people have always support the loosing party.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by Eldavis(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2019
Nawa... Naija tire me embarassed
Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by uthlaw: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2019
don't worry when Atiku win at tribunal,you will get all you want!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by HARMYMY(f): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2019
uthlaw:
don't worry when Atiku win at tribunal,you will get all you want!

Will Atiku conduct another NASS election?

1 Like

Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by HARMYMY(f): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2019
Eldavis:
Nawa... Naija tire me embarassed
Abi make I collect Niger Republic visa for you

1 Like

Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by Eldavis(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2019
HARMYMY:

Abi make I collect Niger Republic visa for you

grin
Eroup own dn finish??
Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by yemmight(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2019
In the past, south east have been dominating senate presidency and recently one only one person occupied deputy senate presidency for 3 terms and still wanted the 4th. In all, how have they been able to impact that region?

1 Like

Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by tunjiajayi: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2019
Misleading header.

Yamree youths.

Wail on!
Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by brrrr(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2019
alizma:
They are always on the wrong side. That is no man's fault. I took my time to look at NRC and SDP result of 1993 yesterday only for me to realize that these set of people have always support the loosing party.
you sef use ur brain think m they supporting the losing party shows that the losing party would hv been the right party to help nigeria una wey dey support the winning party,, how market yet insecurity, insurgency no light no road basic thing that we need the winning party no give make una continue while we make money n travel out and nationalize n invest in another country I pity una. SW M NOT TRIBALIST BUH LET US ALL WAKE UP N TELL OUR SELF THE FUCKING TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Only the one Nigerianists in the so called South East will need to hide their faces in shame as they wail; for we the Biafrans who knew from onset that there's no future for us in the zoo and does not care about anything in the zoo, this isn't a news to us.

Re: Youths Fault APC For Excluding South-east In National Assembly Positions by slimfit1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Igbo people didn't get the drill or hint we don't know how and when they will get it.

(1) (Reply)

Acho Ihim Gives Reasons Why He Dumped Okorocha, Uche Nwosu / Buhari Vs Atiku: EU Submits 2019 Election Findings To INEC / Nass: Former Speaker Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara Life After Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.