Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter (21782 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by SirBunky85(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Auxtin85:

Your entire family will remain in trouble
since u wish Nigeria bad,u and ur family will be the first to witness it irrespective of ur location.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Auxtin85(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
SirBunky85:
since u wish Nigeria bad,u and ur family will be the first to witness it irrespective of ur location.

Nobody wishes the country bad as much as you goat that voted for a devil
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by SirBunky85(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Auxtin85:

Nobody wishes the country bad as much as you goat that voted for a devil
ur evil wish for Nigeria must follow u and ur household unless u beg God for forgiveness and henceforth, desist from wishing bad for this great country
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Auxtin85(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
SirBunky85:
ur evil wish for Nigeria must follow u and ur household unless u beg God for forgiveness and henceforth, desist from wishing bad for this great country

Which great country? The same country you and your likes have milked dry. You are really a goat
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by SirBunky85(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Auxtin85:

Which great country? The same country you and your likes have milked dry. You are really a goat
calling me goat won't make u to escape the evil u wish for Nigeria
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Auxtin85(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
SirBunky85:
calling me goat won't make u to escape the evil u wish for Nigeria

You will reap the evil for the next 4yrs
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by NkayStory(f): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
netpro:
So this is how Sani will be reacting for the next 4yrs. grin

..same thing applies to you.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by SirBunky85(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Auxtin85:

You will reap the evil for the next 4yrs
u must get wat u wish for my dear country no mata where u run to
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Abiola has been immortalized in many ways in Nigeria - not least with shifting Democracy Day to June 12. When Buhari completes his own projects like rail stations or whatever, he's free to name them all after Abiola if he so wishes. It's thoughtless and impolitic to go around renaming the legacies of past administrations. This is only permitted cos it's only a stadium. If he wants to rename Unilag or UI for example after Abiola like was tried in a previous administration, he'd have met with much greater resistance - incidentally from Abiola's own people. grin

Your drivel lacks logic. So how do we rename our roads after heroes. I reckon a major road in Abuja needs to be renamed after Dr Adedavoh and by your logic we should build a new road just to do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
sweetgala:

Your drivel lacks logic. So how do we rename our roads after heroes. I reckon a major road in Abuja needs to be renamed after Dr Adedavoh and by your logic we should build a new road just to do that.

I'm talking about major legacy projects - not naming streets. Again, in an administration that will last 8 years, I'm sure Buhari would find a fitting legacy of his administration to name after whatever he wants. It's like the previous attempts to rename Federal Universities that were rejected by the institutions. Of course it wouldn't have generated any controversy had it been a newly built university, but students, staff and alumni of those institutions didn't care to rename their universities after anybody.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by p3kdudu(m): 2:39am On Jun 15, 2019
BlackfireX:
Social media have given this mosquito looking person like Anthony Joshua to have mouth where Sani is....
https://www.nairaland.com/5243816/mosquito-repellent-natural-body-spray
Try longrich mosquito repellent

No problem
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by booksrite(f): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2019

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversy Surrounds Odumakin's Burial Over Misappropriation Of ₦7.9 Million / Isa Pantami Asks Telcos To Slash Data Price / Osinbajo Remembers Surviving Helicopter Crash In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.