Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead (48389 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by DTaj: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
pacespot:
rip, I believe his frail health would have dragging on for long, he didn't come to the media to seek help like other actors, rip

Probably...I noticed that he had lost so much weight in a movie I watched recently...
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by uthlaw: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
currently watching his movie on gotv...

2 Likes

Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by follock007(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Agbo(Egbe-Ogbeni-Ogbe-Agbe) live in a Town(Twin-2,1) of Lagoon(Ogun-Koto=Pit) which is not far from Ibadan(Abandon=Apollo=Nasa=Nose).
He went to Primary (Prime) School (Cell-Sell=Trade=Tradition) and he was in primary Four(4-Mars) and Every-One (Even-One=2,1=Twin=No-One=Nine9) likes him, because he was always HAPPY AND FRIENDLY.

6 VERSUS 9 = 10 (Pluto=agbo and pit) VS 9 (Neptune=PitSeer or Pizza-food, the even one/twin who likes Single Agbo).
If nine should plug into the 0-Zero it will still fall into the same Pit, because, 10+9=19 and 1+9=10. So Agbo is still the Winner, and Eve is nothing but Pizza to Agbo.

Let's calculate. Neptune shows Agbo (10) only 1 equal card (kid) to replace the 0 chasing AGBO around and crying HELP US (Ephesus-CHURCH AGE), we have seen your fortune, and Agbo accepts for the 1 to see his nacked-ness or secret, so they become 2-Mercury, and Neptune-9 is remaining Uranus-8. They move to the north plan, and 8 splits 6-2 to look Similar (Smyrna-CHURCH AGE) to Mercury-2 holding a cloth to cover their nacked-ness and Agbo accepts, becomes 4-Mars then they move to the Eastern coast, then Agbo only shows 3 sides that is attached to him out for the other 3 who joins in but separating itself from the first 4 who are engaging in a shameful secret act in the Theater (Thyatira), this 3 is the part of Agbo who is Pegging meanings (Pergamean or Pergamos) to what they are doing there for the last 3 Every-one (We,Us=Wee-las - OX). At this state Agbo is 7 - Saturn (reverse Saturn you get Nrutas = No Tax = No Tickle Nurtica) and 3 - Venus which is often called a Ox-Us-We-Lamb, Calf or Cover to Agbo like the others who have now become food started like. They just can't get enough as they keep trying to cover for Agbo so he moves to the South plan after chasing off the 3 who wouldnd't enter in and remains as 4-Mars, the 3-Pergamean goes to Ox-3 who after telling what they saw wouldn't accept them because they are corrupted but they get 2 sympathizers of of Ox-3 who is left with 1 Judas (Judge) claiming to be what represent all what the 6 (Jupiter - the same Agbo looked like at first 1o resembles a 6) could have been, the 5 becomes a Sadist (Sardis- CHURCH AGE) as they repent and reconcile to join up which their JUDGE to form a white Pure Garment Church who are good in the "Fill A Deaf Ear, Police The Four" - (Philadelphia-CHURCH AGE) preaching, to convert the others, and claim the LAND... The Philadelphia White Garment Church splits in two equal Pawns as one and tried to engulf Agbo and the 3-U-Mar by trading them for 1 penny each, that is 1-Agbo who is the real Worth (Wheat) for a PENNY and his 3 Bailer (BARLEY) for a PENNY... Agbo who is now 4-Mars is envious of the structure on ground so he releases the 3-Us-Man who ran away with his Pit (Birth-Right = Breath = Pit) to Philadelphia who took them in and the Church met it's Death because the 3 actually ran away with Agbo's 0 to become 30 (30 pieces of Silver which Judas took and hung himself which), when you look at 9 it resembles a person who is hanged.... And then Agbo carries his Dead and goes back to where it all started in the West to restart....

Moral: There can only be 1 King and he is a Pensioner.

So, Dagunro lived a fulfilled life.... 0Gun Salut to Dagunro

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea

Laodicia (Lion The Seer) vs Eagle is abolished because some people have argued that when 6 added Agbo's o he became the Beast who is "the 8 but of the 7th" and ascend out of the bottomless Pit into perdition in the West to become the Eagle (Oga) because the 3-Usman went back taking one of the members and the 0 (10) and join up with Agbo to become the Eagle King that always renews himself while the remaining 7 who is a blind Laodecia is his slave... When you look at the astrological Compass, the Eagle falls under the month of 5-CANCER and has the Moon as it's ruling Plan-et and the Moon is inside the Earth which is not ruling any star sign. It is just a mirror (Catalog, Satelite) of the Original Wheat (Whort) which is Agbo (10-Pluto)... Everything started at the middle point which is Heaven where Agbo is a dot with 3 millers inside his belly, then has 3 tree knowledge of good (Pergamean - Peg A Meaning) on the left and 3 tree, knowledge of evil (Calf - Cover-up) on the right. This is also reflecting on the Eastern Plan that is why it is called Middle-East... That Heaven is the Garden of Eden, a theater that has been sealed away from us all and the Agbo that has 3 millers (AGBOMOLA or UGBESIA) inside his belly is Adam the farmer (Agbe) or Ogbeni meaning noone (Neon is 1o) the 3 millers in his belly is the woman that was born out of his ribs and her 2 children while the other Si-x is Zeus (Jupiter the Centur or Senator=Serpent and the rest of creation) that represents the six days of work... Zeus means Sire Us and that is why Adam is a Pansioneer meaning Pan Sire (The Father of Pan)... The Agbo actually began from the West coast and also ended there and that why why Noah the 10th from Adam with 3 children was also opportune to restart the New world where one saw his Nacked-ness... the same way it started...

Venus is one Important character. When you reverse it, you get Sunev = Son & Eve (Mother & Son) = Ur Navel = Universe (You Never See) but it also means Un-Eve (that is Un-Eve or Cut Off)... This is why the West represents INDEPENDENCE (End Ape, End Us or In The Appendix which is the cause of Park-in-Son/HBP/HIV=AIDS and all other URANIUM AUTO-EMMANUEL DIESEASES).
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by HitSong: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
MrGidifeed:
A fowl wont read meanings to my reply

Why are OSU pigs so senseless?

Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by Darevofpeace(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:
please try to reason like a human being

A tadpole wouldn’t post this, if it had access to the internet
@ Tadpole, you really deserves Nobel Laurette.

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by Seetto: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by Lekxydon: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Eeee , , r .i.p agbaakin
angry angry sad[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by shegzydave(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:

lol omg, this is complete finishing I swear......back in the days of mortal kombat.....this is brutality.....finish him
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by arro: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Eya
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by shegzydave(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:

lol omg, this is complete finishing I swear......back in the days of mortal kombat.....this is brutality.....finish him.....lol
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by omomummy11: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
RIP
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by TemmyT002(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Awwwwwwww
RIP
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by TemmyT002(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:
RIP!

Dagunro, Abija and Fadeyi Oloro those days of Yoruba war films
Awesome war films

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mateen1000:

Can u imagine the level of this one Madness
What da fek, Oh my ged

I Understand Your Problem

Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by Ayobami7(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
RIP
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by shiffynaani(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
MrGidifeed:
A fowl wont read meanings to my reply
a fowl woudn't even bother to look at your senseless post, Buffoon!
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by Ayauche(f): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:

This ur reply na quenchhhh
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by Ayauche(f): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
shegzydave:

lol omg, this is complete finishing I swear......back in the days of mortal kombat.....this is brutality.....finish him

Hahahaha am telling u
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by Sleekfingers: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Liliyann:
Hope he gave his life to God before he died? embarassed
In all our doing on earth, let us remember that we will one day account for all our deeds to God!

Jesus is the way, without him, your life is meaningless! smiley

Thunder fire u there. So that Jew man called Jesus na ur savior. U better wake up. This is 21st century o
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by Zalam5: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
MrGidifeed:
I remember this man movie doing Juju

Maybe na the Juju kill am self
Wasted sperm, omo oshí
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by Venerable612(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rip Sir.

May God provide a space for you in His Kingdom.

You gave us some wonderful moments embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by anonimi2019: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Rednaxelot:

grin grin grin
Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by nurez305(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
sheffy87:

including ALAAPINU....!!!! (he feature in --ogbori elemosho) infact is the eleemosho in that film acted as bozz
fatal oodua Lalude is the elemosho and not Alapini

1 Like

Re: Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead by fbabs(m): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2019
nurez305:
fatal oodua Lalude is the elemosho and not Alapini

You are very correct
The movie was written by Lere Paimo Eda Onílé Ọlá

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire / Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Mercy Johnson's Post Baby Body -take It One Step At A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.