Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Engineers With 2.1 And Above - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engineers With 2.1 And Above (1003 Views)

Civil Engineers With Autocad Skills Wanted... / Oil Drilling Engineers With At Least 2 Yrs Exp. Only Shd Apply For This / Urgent Vacancies For Hnd/bsc Engineers With Autocad Certification! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineers With 2.1 And Above by rowlandwhy: 7:20pm On May 07, 2007
Good luck if you submitted.
Re: Engineers With 2.1 And Above by anifel20(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2007
when is these closing as I don't have a scanned copy of my NYSC certificate. I also have declaration of age!!!!! wink
Re: Engineers With 2.1 And Above by rowlandwhy: 12:16pm On May 09, 2007
No 2.1 engineers in P.H  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Engineers With 2.1 And Above by jukehinde(f): 12:47pm On May 09, 2007
@rolandwhy,

pls whats the meaning of the success letter you stated,could you please brief the house what you mean by that and can people with HND also send in their resumes. urgent reply needed.
Re: Engineers With 2.1 And Above by Seun(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2007
Roland, what company do you represent? Do not to send him any documents until you have more information
Re: Engineers With 2.1 And Above by rowlandwhy: 1:52pm On May 09, 2007
Seun:

Roland, what company do you represent? Do not to send him any documents until you have more information

Seun,
I just want to help some Nairaland users submit their CV, i am not the recruiter , neither am i an employment agent, all i will do is to print their attachments and forward same to the recrutiers i submitted some last year and they called few for test, some didnt qualify and some had 2.2, so thats why i decided to post it here to help some Nairaland users that have 2.1 get employment.I am in no way fraudulent or want to use people's CV for something else.

But it is becoming something else, so i will delete this post anytime from now as alot of disturbances are coming up from it.
Re: Engineers With 2.1 And Above by Seun(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2007
Why not just give them the address of the recruiters in question? Don't you know these documents are sensitive?
Re: Engineers With 2.1 And Above by rowlandwhy: 1:59pm On May 09, 2007
Seun,
1 million people CVs are with them even as i am talking with u,
But i will handcarry these ones to them directly, and they will pick from the ones they have at hand first before going to their archives.

but if you think something fishy is going on or is about to go on as Naija is not reliable, i don't mind deleting this post because our people say " person good thing dey kill am"
Re: Engineers With 2.1 And Above by dgb4(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2007
Seun:

Don't you know these documents are sensitive?
Seun,
Am surprised at your reaction on this thread
i think i have seen some other threads that job seekers even attach their credentials
how come this one became something else
Na wa O!

(1) (Reply)

HELLO / Communication Officer Chevron? / Osun State University Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.