Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level (19092 Views)

Tinubu Will Assemble The Best Brains As President – APC Chieftain / Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by lmm4real: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2019
grin Baba FC
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by lexy2014: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2019
Ekpeitut:

....“Over the next four years, we are committed to assembling a strong team of Nigerians, and allies, to implement our transformative plans and proposals"...

He said 4 years..guess he's tryna beat his previous record grin

What he is saying is that contrary 2 his promises in 2015, he actually spent 6 months assembling a weak team of Nigerians who were his allies that ended up implementing non existent plans& proposals
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2019
"I will". This man his started again. Just do it, fool.
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Deuces25(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Anticipating patiently...

Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Sunsets: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by YoungAncient1: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2019
Another round of "I WILL"
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by lexy2014: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2019
netpro:
Carry on Mr. President. The Lord is your strength.

4+4 and Next Level fully activated.

Since 2015, he ate free food, had free transport, free accommodation at home& abroad, free clothing, free internet& free recharge, free medicare, mouth watering estacodes from foreign trips,free security & free electricity yet he has little or nothing 2 show 4 it. If he couldn't do much with all d freebies, which strength do u want d Lord 2 give 2 him again?
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Kenneth10110(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2019
In the last four years you promised 1$ will be equal to 1naira why didn't you assemble strong allies to accomplish that now your telling us another fiction.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by NIXEL: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2019
Alaye we no wan hear story...
Do wetin you wan do make we dey look u
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2019
These are vague statements. Just like in attribution models, how will you achieve all these things?
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by jellington: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2019
God that that turn shame of President Buhari to fame locate me and turn my shame to fame. A man that was written off by the prophet of doom only to come out waxing even stronger each day truly only God Almighty can do this.
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by moniniola(f): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2019
all na lies but we know we will survive again....
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by HisSexcellency(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2019
This man should stop all these will this and will that. He should just go ahead a do it, let his actions speak. Why tell us what you will do when you can show us by doing it
undecided
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2019
Shikini:
Believe this man and you will believe anything.

Same promise he made in 2015 only to return
old cargoes back as ministers

Nigeria Albany you mean! May God give James Hardley Chase rest.

buhari - Urban Dictionary

A person who is bound to bring pain and destruction to a nation. A BUHARI is senseless with brain touch. A BUHARI is old.
https://www.urbandictionary.com › ...
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2019
Yes, the abokis
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by oladele239(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
So the ones wen you assemble before bin dey feeble?

Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Doctorfitz: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thunder fire you sir.....
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Babymira(f): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Look @ this dullard.. lol..Talk is Cheap!! Act for once & stop this “I will” all the time!!
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by opribo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
This man still hasn't formed his cabinet, he is still on i will. Those who know where they are going have already gotten there.

Bubu is a resounding failure, he has nothing to offer other to come and waste our time and have recourse to tax payers money to manage his old age.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by gratiaeo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Buhari should focus on tackling the banditry menace in Kastina and other northern state
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
election is long over and the redundant ancestor is still on "I WILL "

his 6 months delay in appointing ministers in 2015 plunged the country into an avoidable recession!

the shithole URGENTLY needs a president!
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by genesishouse: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
The governors that took oath of office the same day with him have started work by appointing some of the team that will work with them. Here comes our president again with the usual I WILL story. It took him six months to appoint lazy, indolent and crap ministers, now he is talking about intelligent team may be he shall give him 10 months to that.
Let someone weep for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by TheStarsAlign: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
partnerbizz5:
I will I will

Do it.

See below.

South Africa had their elections after Nigeria's February elections, already they have appointed new ministers and have started working, this man is still here jonzing.
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by madridsta007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/06/12/ill-assemble-a-strong-team-of-ministers-for-next-level-buhari/

No government in Nigeria, recent history or history far-flung has used, deployed, over-used the phrase, "I will/We will/ We are going to", etc.

That is why we call this Buhari and Osinbajo's regime, "the regime of future tense".
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by genesishouse: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
The governors that took oath of office the same day with him have started work by appointing some of the team that will work with them. Here comes our president again with the usual I WILL story. Is he concurring that the 2015 team was a bunch of rubbish?
It took him six months to appoint lazy, indolent and crap ministers, now he is talking about intelligent team may be he shall give him 10 months to that.
Let someone weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by rikithor(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
I see my role model
GEJ! I give double twale!
thank you for leaving a legacy of 'it is possible, having an educated leader on the governing seat, it is possible.

fools carry on your head your lifeless leader
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by michaeluti: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Sir we will continue to endure your stupidity till you vanish into the worst side of history come 2023.
Not even Daura is spared this dolts incompetence, illiteracy and insensitivity.

A living PLAGUE occupying our seat of power!
your father cannot do 1 piece of what Baba Buhari was doing say whatever came out from your dirty. No, wait till 2023 going and enter the lagoon
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by Ikpongiton: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
i will , i will. What is today's date? idiotic president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by edibobo: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Assemble dead woods as ministers Almost a month after swearing in, you are still assembling strong ministers.....We are awaiting your failure once again
Re: Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level by mistyebby(f): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
I will?? Ha, next one year be that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians’ Incomes Will Shrink In 2020 – Rewane / DSS To Question Gumi For Alleging Military Collusion / PDP Sues Rep Vincent Ofumelu, Withdraws Provisional Clearance Certificate (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.