Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) (4077 Views)

Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa / Association Of Mobile Money Operators Of Nigeria - AMMON Membership Registration / CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by Gabzzz(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2019
Hello fellow Nairalanders.
I've got a little capital of N100,000 and don't really want to start waiting for jobs as I've been applying for the past one week now without any positive results.

So I decided to start mobile money transfer agent business. I've actually done a little research online and can't seem to decide on which platform is best to start on, I mean

Paga

First bank (First money)

Zenith bank

Etc

Am confused because most of them charge really huge percentage when a transaction is made.

So I plead with anyone who has experience to kindly advice me on which platform is best to start with.
Plus is the business really profitable as people say?

Thanks all...
Re: Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by olaric(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2019
I am really interested in this topic
Re: Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by oshosegun27(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Sages, we await your inputs.
Re: Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by emmykk(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2019
First bank is collecting N55 while they give you N45 of the N100 they charge on cash withdrawal and zenith is N50/N50.
I don't know about paga but I advice you go for the banks and also go for the nearest bank because you will be visiting bank everyday to withdraw cash and go to your location.

As per profitability it depends on location and is a good business because people will always use money and it is at the beginning like now in Nigeria.
Re: Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by jidowu84: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
There are many operators licensed by CBN with good packages. Money money agents come here and share your experiences.
Re: Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by ibnyakub: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Moderator should please Take this topic to front page ..

I am enjoying opay services presently..looking for better one though...I have not being giving POS

1 Like

Re: Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by Gabzzz(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
I think for now I'll just settle with first bank (firstmonie).

ibnyakub:
Moderator should please Take this topic to front page ..

I am enjoying opay services presently..looking for better one though...I have not being giving POS

How do you settle issues when you have failed transactions using opay, paga etc

I think banks are better options

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by ErnyyBobo: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Are you an existing or new agent in ibadan and you need a better POS for business purpose or you know someone else who needs a POS. .

MONIEPOINT agency banking platform is here to offer you the best service... With an attractive offer. ..

Delivered to you at your location AT NO COST in less than 2weeks. Whatsapp this number: 0816eightZeroFour5340...

⭕Setup and activation of POS upon delivery.

⭕Instant Settlements on all your withdrawal transactions.

⭕ IMMEDIATE cashout of yours capital and commission from your wallet at ANYTIME you want. You don't have to wait till end of the month unlike other platforms.

⭕Fast customer support on phone calls and Whatsapp

⭕ You can view wallet balance and transactions status at real time.

⭕ You will also have an online unique account that has been setup for your POS. To be able to monitor your transaction status in real time..

We have other exciting packages which will soon be available on the platform very soon. Thank you..

For further enquires please call or Whatsapp this number:. 0816804Five3fourZero

@ibnyakub
@olaric
@Gabzzz
Re: Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by atop1(m): 5:30am On May 31, 2021
Moniepoint POS is one of the best POS out there and though getting it might be difficult.
I have written an article to help you with your application so you can get it fast
it's a long article but it answers all the questions you might have about moniepoint
Read it here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/moniepoint-pos/
Re: Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by nizelgirl(f): 8:19pm On May 31, 2021
OPAY and Kudi mobile money
Re: Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) by Welovekids1: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
nizelgirl:
OPAY and Kudi mobile money

Which do you think is best between paga and kudi?

Planning to get one today

(1) (Reply)

Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bag Of 30 Custard Buckets / POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here / Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.