Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Checkout The Name Of The Nigerian Kingpin In Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Name Of The Nigerian Kingpin In Ghana (822 Views)

Taraba Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume, Arrested / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / ST Oredein, A Political Godfather Who Became Arm Robbery Kingpin In The 70s (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Name Of The Nigerian Kingpin In Ghana by dadavivo: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2019
Seidu Yakubu Mba Just imagine this nonsense name.

President Buhari need to recall the ambassador representing Nigeria in Ghana. cos hes too slow. Canadians have been kidnapped and Ghana authorities are framing Nigerians in all crimes committed in Ghana.

Presently in Ghana, Every Nigerian student, Market women and even children are kidnappers. Ghanians are commiting crimes while Nigerians are been blamed for it.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Name Of The Nigerian Kingpin In Ghana by dawno2008(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2019
My brother, sad
Our elders say the fish start to rotten from the head embarassed

I believe our President has ear problem,so the Nigerians in Ghana is the least of his problem right now,
Is it only in Ghana sef? embarassed

All over the world,Nigerians receives the worse of treatments,if you know what's good for you and the people you know,it either you face your problems or return home
It's well is all I can say,before DSS come arrest ma arse say I dey abuse their gormment
Re: Checkout The Name Of The Nigerian Kingpin In Ghana by dadavivo: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2019
dawno2008:
My brother, sad
Our elders say the fish start to rotten from the head embarassed

I believe our President has ear problem,so the Nigerians in Ghana is the least of his problem right now,
Is it only in Ghana sef? embarassed

All over the world,Nigerians receives the worse of treatments,if you know what's good for you and the people you know,it either you face your problems or return home
It's well is all I can say,before DSS come arrest ma arse say I dey abuse their government

The thing is Ghanaian believe that they're all saints, meanwhile you need to see how they commit crime and kill people. Their media says 14 Ghanaian were arrested but to let the international media believe its Nigerians, they framed just 2 Nigerians and one name is Yakubu Mba, just imagine the nonsense.

in terms of Yahoo, Ghanaian are all involve in the crime too. Once a Ghanian is caught in America or UK their government will say they're not Ghanaian but Nigerians.

One Ghanaian thief and fugitive that sponsors Ghana musician with fraud money is in prison right now in Dubai, I was surprised when their media try to hook Nigerians into the guys crime. he's name is NAM1.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Analyst Predicted Ethiopian Coup / I Did Not Vote For Senator Akpabio – Aide Confesses To Tribunal / Igbinedion Loses Lawsuit To Reclaim N3.3 Billion Lost To Venezuelan Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.