Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Veteran Actor, Fasasi 'dagunro' Olabanke Has Been Reported Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Fasasi 'dagunro' Olabanke Has Been Reported Dead (438 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, Fasasi 'dagunro' Olabanke Has Been Reported Dead by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2019
Fasasi Olabanke, one of the respected veteran Yoruba movie stars, has died.

The actor who was popularly known as Dagunro reportedly passed away today, the 13th day of June, 2019.

Dagunro, an Osogbo-born actor, was known and hailed for his traditional roles in several epic Yoruba movies. Over the years, he won over a lot of fans who admired his work.

Confirming news of Dagunro's demise, popular actor Adekola Tijani took to Instagram to make the announcement,

He wrote, 'Gone too soon boss! May your soul rest in peace. Love you boss but God loves you most. Dagunro Alajiga Ogun. RIP'.

Re: Veteran Actor, Fasasi 'dagunro' Olabanke Has Been Reported Dead by fantasticone1(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2019
"Emi dagunro alakija oogun"

So sad. RIP sir.

(1) (Reply)

KEMI Olunloyo Exposes Iyabo Ojo Secret Video Of Apology / DJ Spinall - "Why I Left Mavin Records" / Fan Prays With All His Heart For Bobrisky To Put To Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.