Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband (26163 Views)

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by flington4550(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ahahaha this man head looks like that of the shark own sef
God really na unquestionable one , see where he send money go
See hin head like that of shark own chai nawa oo

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Pablonkor: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
This Ned Nwoko
Like if he's Ugly, Share if he's handsome

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Boss13: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
FortifiedCity:
I don't get what all these courtesy calls are for.

Looks like Ned is a shareful giver

That’s how star do. They tag along to see what they can benefit. Regina’s mom is now producing movies bankrolled by her in-law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Princedapace(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
victorian:

This is more like it! cheesy

I love this!

Ken smiling with admiration and respect.

Such humble successful men cheesy

LOL, saw this pics, remembered our discussion, didnt know how to tag u before I got to see the comment and quickly checked the name. And it is u. U got it, this shows a humble man. U got the spirit. It takes one to know one.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Jubiliee: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Why the meeting. Rubbish
Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Proper Igbo man
We shake older and richer men with the left holding the right,giving it weight.
No need dirtying our clothes prostrating like cowards lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
O8074130304:
I can’t be the only person that thinks this guy looks like a frog

Like if You Love Bread n Beans
shocked
This beans must have been prepared by a Yoruba or Ebonyi woman

*pukes*

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by HomeOfMe(f): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
kidap:
Nollywood Actor, Ken Erics meets with billionaire, Ned Nwoko as they poses together at his residence in Abuja.

The actor is currently on set in a movie produced by the mother of his wife, Rita Daniels.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/ken-erics-meets-with-ned-nwoko-regina-daniels-husband/
Please enough of this nerd guy,it's getting stale and exausting.
Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Ostrogoth(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
kidap:
Nollywood Actor, Ken Erics meets with billionaire, Ned Nwoko as they poses together at his residence in Abuja.

The actor is currently on set in a movie produced by the mother of his wife, Rita Daniels.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/ken-erics-meets-with-ned-nwoko-regina-daniels-husband/

Mr kidap or whatever you call yourself, please if you or your fellow ops have a crush on Regina Daniels or you probably have orgasms on her pics, pls be good enough to create a new thread/group (maybe on WhatsApp) called 'obsessed fans of Regina Daniels who always fantasise about cuming in her', or whatever name can best represent your disturbing sickness cos we nairalanders are tired of seeing 'Regina this', 'nwoko that' on our beloved front-page.
P.S.: while you are at it, you may want to give an eternal ban to those bet9ja guys who always disturb the comment section with their scam adverts, they are an embarrassment to those of us in the diaspora. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
This man need to learn how to laugh moderately or better still he should not try laughing he should keep to smiling laughing isn't good for his face

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ken Erics seems to be scared , the moment Ned opened his teeth to smile.

Like, "WTF", is this your smile truly".
Very scary. Look like he wants to mutate.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by victorian(f): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Princedapace:

LOL, saw this pics, remembered our discussion, didnt know how to tag u before I got to see the comment and quickly checked the name. And it is u. U got it, this shows a humble man. U got the spirit. It takes one to know one.

My dear, you are also in the Spirit cheesy

It's so clear! I love it! So refreshing to look at cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Wettoid123: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Is this news?
Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin This NED has a very funny face and shape of head
Re: Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by SimplyInex(f): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Am sorry to say this oh but Regina Daniel's husband dress sense is very poor. A whole Billionaire dressing like that.... Abeg make una help mi check am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya / DJ Kaywise Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.