Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

He Bribed Me With Over $100k Not To Date Anyone While He Was Seeing Khloe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Bribed Me With Over $100k Not To Date Anyone While He Was Seeing Khloe (1020 Views)

Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet / Bukky Jesse Bribed Me To Blackmail Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe-actress Funmi / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Bribed Me With Over $100k Not To Date Anyone While He Was Seeing Khloe by linx123: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Reality star, Khloe Kardashian’s former boyfriend and baby daddy, Tristan Thompson is being accused by his first baby mama and ex girlfriend, Jordan Craig of ‘bribing’ not to date or gang out with other men after their break up, even though he was dating Khloe Kardashian.

Though NBA player had already moved on to another woman, but he reportedly shelled out $112k dollars to ensure his first baby mama didn’t get involved with anyone else, according to RadarOnline.com.

According to the court documents filled by his ex, Craig, 27, told....https://janefblog.com/6472-2-he-bribed-me-with-over-100k-not-to-date-anyone-while-he-was-already-seeing-khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompsons-ex-jordan-craig/

Re: He Bribed Me With Over $100k Not To Date Anyone While He Was Seeing Khloe by donbachi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bribe or child support?
Re: He Bribed Me With Over $100k Not To Date Anyone While He Was Seeing Khloe by delishpot: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yeye dey smell. So we should use our boxers as helmets now?

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Reacts As Producer Of Alleged 'dog Sex' Movie Speaks / Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy Se##ualy Seducing Ike Goes Viral / Nigerian Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spotted Eating And Buying Roasted Corn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.