Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,217 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video (665 Views)

Pastor Obinim Of Ghana Touch Girls Breast To Deliver Her From Dwarf Spirit / Mentally Unstable Lady Tackles A Pastor Trying To Deliver Her, Today, In bori / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by Nastybrave2016: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
A mad woman was seen slapping a pastor that want to deliver her from the spirit of madness
Watch the drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k874avvjE-A
Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by Nastybrave2016: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
A mad woman was seen slapping a pastor that want to deliver her from the spirit of madness
Watch the drama

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by soke02(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Check the woman very well she is not mad or the pastor is a scam

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by Nastybrave2016: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
soke02:
u funny
Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by CosmicPhoenix: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
or the both of them are mad

soke02:

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Both of them are fake.These things happen everyday,its now a trending business for them.What they do is go to either a market square or a very busy junction and start displaying their cooked up games......last last the lady will pocket her own share of the money and move on.

Note ,that they go to other states to perform ,were nobody knows them.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by shadeyinka(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Both of them are fake.These things happen everyday,its now a trending business for them.What they do is go to either a market square or a very busy junction and start displaying their cooked up games......last last the lady will pocket her own share of the money and move on.

Note ,that they go to other states to perform ,were nobody knows them.
CosmicPhoenix:
or the both of them are mad

soke02:

Nastybrave2016:
Watch the drama

A point of Correction.
The "pastor" may not be fake at all. The thing he has attempted to do is simply beyond the level of his faith and unfortunately, he wasn't given the grace for it at that particular time.

Faith is a spiritual currency .The fact that you have N10,000 in your pocket does not mean you can walk into a car show room and purchase a car. Yes, you have money BUT for that car you want, you need like N12million.

The pastor was simply attempting to purchase a miracle for which his faith (Spiritual currency) was totally inadequate

I commend him what: it takes courage to do what he attempted AND anyone who has no liver to do the same shouldn't castigate him in any form.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by Nastybrave2016: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

A point of Correction.
The "pastor" may not be fake at all. The thing he has attempted to do is simply beyond the level of his faith and unfortunately, he wasn't given the grace for it at that particular time.

Faith is a spiritual currency .The fact that you have N10,000 in your pocket does not mean you can walk into a car show room and purchase a car. Yes, you have money BUT for that car you want, you need like N12million.

The pastor was simply attempting to purchase a miracle for which his faith (Spiritual currency) was totally inadequate

I commend him what: it takes courage to do what he attempted AND anyone who has no liver to do the same shouldn't castigate him in any form.

Shalom
u have a very good point

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by Nastybrave2016: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by shadeyinka(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
u have a very good point
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by Nastybrave2016: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=shadeyinka post=79295762] Thanks[/ quote]u are welcome

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by jidenna21(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bullshit.
Your Bible told you that with just a little bit of faith like a mustard seed all things will be possible and goes ahead to tell you to ask for anything in his name and it will be done.
Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

A point of Correction.

Shalom

If u like measure their faiths with a scale or ruler,those people are fake and the crowd might even be rented.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by shadeyinka(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

If u like measure their faiths with a scale or ruler,those people are fake and the crowd might even be rented.
Why would someone rent a crowd to stage and view a failure?
Do you think it makes sense?

One of the fundermental rules to use is: "What is the motive?"

Unfortunately, children of this generation find it easier to believe satan that to believe God!
Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by Funaki: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

A point of Correction.

Shalom

Matthew 17:20 KJV
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mark 11:23-24 KJV
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. [24] Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them , and ye shall have them.

There's no currency with faith, that's not biblical wink wink

There's a time I was really into that Mark 11:23,24. I think I just finished a series about faith by Kenneth Hagin. The message was "powerful". He really explained faith. You just need to believe to make things happen. But when I wanted to practise what I just learnt, the thing didn't work. I was really vexed because I believed 100% with my heart. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Why would someone rent a crowd to stage and view a failure?
Do you think it makes sense?

One of the fundermental rules to use is: "What is the motive?"

Unfortunately, children of this generation find it easier to believe satan that to believe God!
o

If u like call urself a child,that's ur own cup of coffee, u cannot change my perspective about all this fake pastors,staging miracles in d market or strategic junctions just to attract members to their shrine( church).Why cant they go to psychiatric hospitals or under bridges to heal those mad people? Lastly pls don't mention me again.Stick to ur belief while I stick with mine case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by shadeyinka(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
o

If u like call urself a child,that's ur own cup of coffee, u cannot change my perspective about all this fake pastors,staging miracles in d market or strategic junctions just to attract members to their shrine( church).Why cant they go to psychiatric hospitals or under bridges to heal those mad people? Lastly pls don't mention me again.Stick to ur belief while I stick with mine case closed.
OK o!
Pastor rents a mad woman who slaps him in front of a rented crowd. His motive was to show how powerless he is in prayer.
He hopes that with this, his church membership will double within a week.

Good evening sister:
Have a good night rest!

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by Nastybrave2016: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

OK o!
Pastor rents a mad woman who slaps him in front of a rented crowd. His motive was to show how powerless he is in prayer.
He hopes that with this, his church membership will double within a week.

Good evening sister:
Have a good night rest!
that Wat am thinking o
Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by Nastybrave2016: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
o

nice idea
Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by shadeyinka(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
that Wat am thinking o
The Pastor staged an "unmiracle" according to ReneeNuttal

Sorry: my English has gone bad!
Can you help me out: What is the opposite of Miracle?

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Slap Pastor Trying To Deliver Her Photo And Video by Nastybrave2016: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Christian Singles Hub Telegram Community / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / Ex- Reverend Father Edet Dedicates Baby; Gov Udom In Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.