Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

"When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo (45252 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday / Mayorkun Meets His Father as ‘Mayorkun’ & not ‘Mayowa’ After 2 Years - Picture / Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photos. Fans React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Sultty(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
This one that he looks fine like this in a throwback pic I'm not sure he was present for d service
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by iTearHerToto: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
ainas247:
wink Nice one guy,

dominate Google page 1
with your business
So if I want my business to be ranked number one on Google and my wife, my neighbor and village people pays for the same number one spot. Who would then be number one

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Akanoaaa(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Natoski5:
So him g0 school?
He was once a banker.

1 Like

Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by naijajobx: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oh
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by ainas247: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
So if I want my business to be ranked number one on Google and my wife, my neighbor and village people pays for the same number one spot. Who would then be number one

Pukes angry

If its different business no issue.
If its The Same business The Highest Bidder.

cool
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by gusco1531: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
You have response for everybody on here am sure u must be one of those pained guy...criticizing people that are better than u aint gon take u anywhere.my brother either he's fine or not atleast he's doing well for himself and dish out good music so your opinion does not could t

MrMumu:

He still worwor now guy forget all those filters and over edited pictures and videos.

The boy is really ugly with his big lips and over bleached body

Spits on his cone head

slowpoke get a life. Get the fvck out of here with your boring lame stories.

Jobless attention seeker

Oga go find work no dey fool your old age here

1 Like

Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by iTearHerToto: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
ainas247:

If its different business no issue.
If its The Same business The Highest Bidder.

cool
Ok lemme say at least 500 people from my village with different businesses are ready to pay $500 each to be ranked number one on Google... Are we gonna have all 500 ranked number one on Google

Pukes angry
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Mateen1000: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
You no see say this guy and Woli Agba Na the same

Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by christianzest: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
me laughing alone

Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by ainas247: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Ok lemme say at least 500 people from my village with different businesses are ready to pay $500 each to be ranked number one on Google... Are we gonna have all 500 ranked number one on Google

Pukes angry

Depends on the Business, some are easy to rank while some are hard to rank
If for example, someone selling CCTV pays $500 this is easy to rank.
someone in Real estate or e-commerce will pay more because of the competition.
hope you get that.

1, First I only guarantee Page 1 and not no.1 but that is the target anyway...
2, second, I can rank any business to No.1 BONUS TIPS: I will just do what people on page 1 not doing.
and Google will shoot me to page one in mater of weeks

cool
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by hybridblood07(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Show me your picture
Exempted:
The guy bin wowo ooo shocked

Money is really good
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Your mum is too ugly for me.

Stop inboxing me with her pictures grin

I wouldn't accept no matter how much you beg

Get out of ajegunle first before ranting about joblessness
You see you and MrMuMu una two brain de shake kpoko kpoko.. See how una lives just de useless like used sanitary pad. Spit cheesy
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=xukoguhexu post=79295738][/quote] don't you have any branch office in ph city?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by TheFacelessMan: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:

donziggyman to his useless father:

You see you and MrMuMu una two brain de shake kpoko kpoko.. See how una lives just de useless like used sanitary pad. Spit cheesy

Ok...no wonder.
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Ok...no wonder.Thefaceless man father is stupid
you're damn fool mehn chaiii your mumu de automatic upgrading mode
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=TheFacelessMan to his mother: You see you and MrMuMu una two brain de shake kpoko kpoko.. See how una lives just de useless like used sanitary pad. Spit cheesy
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by TheFacelessMan: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:

donziggyman to his useless homosexual father:

you're damn fool mehn chaiii your mumu de automatic upgrading mode

Ok. You have been seeking my attention since morning. Take your Pa for HIV tests
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by TheFacelessMan: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:

donziggyman to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother: you are both useless.

I cure madness. Free of charge. You have been mentioning me since morning...i didn't mind.

But being stupid is what i don't tolerate. I cure it.

Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by MrMumu: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:
The FaceLessMan and Donziggyman una two brain de shake kpoko kpoko.. See how una lives just de useless like used sanitary pad. Spit cheesy

Okay we know now idiot
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Advancedman(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Exempted:

Money is really good
His parents are rich.
You money slave
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by TANID(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
genesisolive:
Welcome to Strength and Power Massage, where creating a treatment to address your pain or injury is what we do best. Have you ever wanted time dedicated to what bothers you most? We do that
Are A Indian ?
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
MrMumu:

Okay we know now idiot
I no go answer you again! You see two of una. Soon una go enter NL jail for 9 months! cheesy
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
For the first time in ur life, u are making sense. The niqqa na scam
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by Burgerlomo: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Cool! Copper vs Brass cool
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by froze6(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
ZoqmbieTERROR:

I disagree

He was handsome before ... Now irritating
I agree with you
Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by olufemi247(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
So...na the girl u dey ban.g then be thatwhere is she now

Popular Nigerian singer and DMW artist Mayorkun shares throwback photo of his corper days. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

Re: "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo by seunfape(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Exempted:

Money is really good
even till now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor At Her Play Girl Mansion, Looks Stunning / Live Chicken Handed Out As Souvenirs At Party (Photos, Video) / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.