Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Winner Emerges In The Infinix Trip To Egypt Raffle Draw. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Winner Emerges In The Infinix Trip To Egypt Raffle Draw. (554 Views)

Infinix Flies Afcon Promo Winners To Egypt / Ist Winner Emerges In The #hots3unboxing Compettion / Nile X: Egypt Made Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winner Emerges In The Infinix Trip To Egypt Raffle Draw. by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations to OYEBODE LAWRENCE!

He is the 1st Grand winner in the #InfinixFootballFrenzy Raffle draw!

He has won an All-expense-paid trip to Egypt to watch Africa's Biggest Football Competition.

You could be the next winner in the Final raffle draw on June 24th

All you have to do is:

Buy any Infinix device

Get a raffle ticket from the store of purchase

Post on social media with the caption

'I have qualified for the #InfinixFootballfrenzy raffle draw' #storename #city

Reward
lucky fans will emerge as winners after a raffle draw to emerge winners

Date

May 20th to June 20th 2019

You don’t wanna miss out on this golden opportunity.

Buy now before its too late!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Delete Package Cache In My Phone(miui User, Redmi) / Please Help My Android Phone Refuse To Connect With Both Mobile Data And Wifi / In Urgent Need Of Locked 11pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.