Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (44773 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by fernandez1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
sureEbh:
That might just represent an acronym like Her dads Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor(SEA). Coincidentally, my name acronym is SEA too.

U are very correct...... Sheyi Emmanuel adebayo
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Lovelyn451(f): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
see leg abeg...wound everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by mceze(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
translux:
Its not about the federal job that matters, what matter is do you have God beside you.
Few years back, I was called for an interview in lekki, I had only N550 with me at that time and I was living at Iju-Ishaga and I was alone in that house, there was nobody to discuss with, nobody to borrow from, On the day of the interview I encouraged myself to go for the interview, so I managed the N550 with me but when I got to CMS I had only N300 with me, I board another bus going to lekki Ajah but I was seriously in deep thought of how to come back home but immediately the bus was about leaving CMS I shouted that the drive should wait that I was not going again, people were so amazed including myself, so I decided to head back home, I board a bus going back to oshodi but in that bus a gentle voice spoked to me that why do I have a little faith in God, that I should embark on that journey to lekki and see what God will do, I decided to board bus to lekki again, long story short, when I got to the interview I met dozens of applicant in a very popular and wealthy company in lekki but I encouraged myself again, the interview gets to my turn and God manifest his power in me because I did very well, but at that time I had only N50 with me and I was going to Iju ishaga so I decided to be treck I was on lekki epe chevero drive when I checked my phone I shocked to see credit alert of N5,000 on my phone, I was the only one employed in that company, I have built a very good mansion and do some other stuff

Send me 5k if this your story is true.. Bless me as God blessed you too. Am in dire need of that amount now...Here is my number-08036423660

1 Like

Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by moonlight316(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
sea today is your birthday abi see today is your birthday
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by raphy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
miditeranean sea would have been better or Atlantic ocean. anyway happy birthday to her the girl will be so tall like her daddy .
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by SavageBoy: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
translux:
Its not about the federal job that matters, what matter is do you have God beside you.
Few years back, I was called for an interview in lekki, I had only N550 with me at that time and I was living at Iju-Ishaga and I was alone in that house, there was nobody to discuss with, nobody to borrow from, On the day of the interview I encouraged myself to go for the interview, so I managed the N550 with me but when I got to CMS I had only N300 with me, I board another bus going to lekki Ajah but I was seriously in deep thought of how to come back home but immediately the bus was about leaving CMS I shouted that the drive should wait that I was not going again, people were so amazed including myself, so I decided to head back home, I board a bus going back to oshodi but in that bus a gentle voice spoked to me that why do I have a little faith in God, that I should embark on that journey to lekki and see what God will do, I decided to board bus to lekki again, long story short, when I got to the interview I met dozens of applicant in a very popular and wealthy company in lekki but I encouraged myself again, the interview gets to my turn and God manifest his power in me because I did very well, but at that time I had only N50 with me and I was going to Iju ishaga so I decided to be treck I was on lekki epe chevero drive when I checked my phone I shocked to see credit alert of N5,000 on my phone, I was the only one employed in that company, I have built a very good mansion and do some other stuff

pls what's the title of ur story
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by davibid: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
What’s with celebrities and weird names for their children smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Elderson Echiejile Marries Oghenevwemo Ziregbe (Wedding Photos) / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.