Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Former Speaker And Running Mate To Uche Nwosu Acho Ihim Declares For Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Speaker And Running Mate To Uche Nwosu Acho Ihim Declares For Pdp (344 Views)

Uche Nwosu Reacts To Defection Of Iheanacho Ihim, His Running Mate / Acho Ihim Defects To PDP / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Speaker And Running Mate To Uche Nwosu Acho Ihim Declares For Pdp by NORSIYK(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Breaking news..

Former Speaker and running mate to Uche Nwosu in the last election Acho Ihim declares for PDP on the floor of the House during the time of the Inauguration of the 9th Imo State house of Assembly.

Hear the former Speaker

"There is an end to litigation, God has chosen Rt hon Emeka Ihedioha to lead and move Imo forward and there is nothing anyone can do about it, having come to this after consulting my conscience, my family, my self and my constituents, I have chose to drop that "Project" the litigation going on In court today, I am here to tell you that I am not part of it".

~ Acho ihim, former speaker of IMO house of Assembly.

Also, Obowo house member Hon. Kennedy Ibeh (AA) and Ehime Mbano house member Hon. Lawman Duruji (AA) have all defected to PDP

1 Share

Re: Former Speaker And Running Mate To Uche Nwosu Acho Ihim Declares For Pdp by Modavies: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Olosho politician

(1) (Reply)

Election Victory: Kalu Hosts Lawan, Omo-agege To A Dinner / JUST IN!!! EFCC Quizzes Suspected Oil Thieves (photos) / We Know Nothing About INEC Servers, Says EU Election Observers The European Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.