Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Experience With Policemen - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With Policemen (640 Views)

Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) / Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident / Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Policemen by MrPsalmist(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Please mod help me put this in the front page

I traveled to soba zaria today from kaduna for the kaduna state scholarship screening on my way coming back just before reaching zaria policemen stopped our car saw my hair and ask me to come down i came down and they took me to their vehicle and told me that they are going to barb me because i didn't barb low cut and i will pay 500 naira for the barbing and that if i don't want them to barb me then i have to pay 1000 naira i was really shocked cos no police officer has ever tried that in kaduna main town i told them that i don't have any money to give them they told me to kneel down which i humbly obeyed they brought out their scissor and wanted to cut my hair i stood up and asked them to stop i asked them if what they were doing was constitutional they just laughed and said i should better go on my kneels i got angry picked my phone and called my uncle he's the principal of police college Kaduna he asked me to give one of the policemen the phone they spoke but the policeman thought my uncle wasn't a police officer so he just gave me back my phone and after i finished talking to my uncle he (my uncle) told me to wait a little bit after dropping the call the policeman slapped me and said i think they were there for joke or what i was shocked we started arguing and dragging with them beating me after about 5 minutes the DPO of their station called them and told them to leave me which i know it was my uncle that called him.
I was very angry they apologized but i just went my way people were already gathered my body was really dirty
So my question here is are the policemen right in what they did or not cos i want to know if what they did is constitutional
Re: My Experience With Policemen by Swegzfreak: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
YEA... THATS NIGERIA BROTHER

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Policemen by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
what kind of question are you asking, as if you are not in Nigeria. you better thank God that you have an uncle that came to your rescue, who knows whether you might be dead by now.
the brutality of the police is real

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Policemen by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Under this govt ... U have no "right"

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Policemen by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Under this govt ... U have no "right"

tell me which government has gives Nigerians their total human right
Re: My Experience With Policemen by Mizwisdom(f): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2019
Your story might be true but how do we verify it nah?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, Where Do I Get A Bus From Abuja To Okene? / Keke Ban, Bicycle And Trekking Order Of The Day In Abuja / New UAE visa rule:Allows 6 months stay for 5 yrs tourists visa holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.