Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast (5881 Views)

Unlocking Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Router / LATEST AIRTEL AND MTN FREE DATA / Airtel Vida M2 MIFI Will Support All Network In Nigeria If Unloc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by Blunt4: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Please has it come to the notice of any Nigerian that this new Airtel Vida M2 mifi that was imported in January this year has some problems...
1: It reboots itself you might not notice most times if you always have it in your pocket and the Wi-Fi auto reconnect is ON in your phone or laptop.
2: It will never charge to 100%. It will charge to around 96% and it will stop charging. Put on your dashboard and quietly observe it.

Note: This thing happens to only those that has this latest firmware that is dated 21 December 2018 which is Current Software Version: L02HAirtel2_NGR_Color_LCD_V004.

Those that has the older firmware than this one named above which is Current Software Version: L02HAirtel2_NGR_Color_LCD_V002 are safe and sound.

Please I will like us to observe this this things so know how to get a solution to this problems cause the one I have now is the third replacement I'm getting from Airtel Office. And to be frank I'm tired of going there for more complaints.

People might not know about this cause most of us are not tech savvy. Thank you

Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by SenecaTheYonger: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Blunt4:
Please has it come to the notice of any Nigerian that this new Airtel Vida M2 mifi that was imported in January this year has some problems...
1: It reboots itself you might not notice most times if you always have it in your pocket and the Wi-Fi auto reconnect is ON in your phone or laptop.
2: It will never charge to 100%. It will charge to around 96% and it will stop charging. Put on your dashboard and quietly observe it.

Note: This thing happens to only those that has this latest firmware that is dated 21 December 2018 which is Current Software Version: L02HAirtel2_NGR_Color_LCD_V004.

Those that has the older firmware than this one named above which is Current Software Version: L02HAirtel2_NGR_Color_LCD_V002 are safe and sound.

Please I will like us to observe this this things so know how to get a solution to this problems cause the one I have now is the third replacement I'm getting from Airtel Office. And to be frank I'm tired of going there for more complaints.

I've experienced the same thing my dude. The battery of this MiFi, I'm afraid is not 4G standard, so I always have my MiFi on 3G. Also it's true what you said about the battery never been full, I haven't noticed the discharge thingy though. My firmware is L02HAirtel2_NGR_Color_LCD_V004

Do you know any Tech guru on Nairaland? Perhaps they might know where to download the older firmware from.
Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by VKasparov(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
I have experienced this too. It keeps restarting over and over again for no just reason. They don't have a standard office here in Yola, I went to one of their agents and he said there is nothing they can do about it and that I should take it to a computer repair shop. What a waste of my hard-earned 15k. MTN ZTE MF927U MiFi here I come.

Blunt4:

Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by GreatShalom: 4:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Blunt4:

I bought this device because I read that it covers ALL NETWORKS BAND if unlocked.
I experience what you experience, when I try to findout why, I notice the reason is simple. If you are in a place where 4G is not stable & the device mode in network is Auto 4G/3G, when the device don't get good 4G signal it over work itself to look for it or try to stabilize with the one it is getting.
Thats where the device get hot & protect itself by restarting.
The latest firmware version can actually be unlock temporarily so you can use other sim, but once it restart, you will have to do the unlock process AGAIN.

So nothing is wrong with the device. Just bad network.
Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Mine restarts too.
But I use this device for atleadt 8hrs uninterrupted.
Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by papose(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
abuja city no more worries, 4 unlocking of airtel zlt m30 latest mifi to universal mifi
#4k
works for ntel, spectranet, smile, glo, mtn, 9mobile
also have a RJ45 land port

wuse zone 4

Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by xilohs(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
I still need the older version of the firmware of this device. Can anyone help?
Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by Adex2442: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
xilohs:
I still need the older version of the firmware of this device. Can anyone help?

What's the importance of the old one
Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by walex1991(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
papose:
abuja city no more worries, 4 unlocking of airtel zlt m30 latest mifi to universal mifi
#4k

wuse zone 4
Bro, na 5k I buy this mifi o. Make I come unlock am with 4k. No wahala
Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by phranseeqz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Blunt4:

Please advise on how to reset this mifi. I forgot my password because I abandoned it for a while, I don't know how to get it sorted. Please assist.
Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by jeff1607(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2022
papose:
#4k

wuse zone 4

Does a reset cancel the hack?
Re: The Latest Airtel Vida M2 Mifi Reboots Itself And Discharges Fast by Akposkiz: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Can it work for all sim.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Free 1gb 2nd Batch Allocation / How To Create Eskimi Mobile Chat Account / Hilarious Photo: Stop Using ' Ariel' Antenna Go To Startimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.