Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Impossible Choice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Impossible Choice (851 Views)

Impossible Display Of A Nigerian Wife / POSITIVE Meaning Of This Words -FAIL,END,NO,IMPOSSIBLE / Do The Impossible! Achieve The Impossible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impossible Choice by bxg(m): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2010
If u knew someone who had 2 children a 15 yr old son who is on a wheelchair and d doctors told u he had abt 10 yrs left before he dies and the daughter a 13 yr old girl who recently developed kidney failure she was put on d transplant list and received a new kidney but her body rejected it and d doctors tell u d only oda option is 2 take 1 of ur sons kidney and some bone marrow 4rm him thereby shortenin is lifespan and savin d daughter and u hav 2 make d decision within 24 hours what will be ur decision i watched it on a series called house
Re: Impossible Choice by InkedNerd(f): 1:27am On Oct 03, 2010
lmao, you know they exaggerate medical information on that show right? I mean, even when they have actual medical facts they stretch it to the limit. Its the same thing they used to do when they used to do "E.R." on tv.
Re: Impossible Choice by bxg(m): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, you know they exaggerate medical information on that show right? I mean, even when they have actual medical facts they stretch it to the limit. Its the same thing they used to do when they used to do "E.R." on tv.

i knw its just a shw but if u had 2 choose wat would hav been ur decision and inked ur almost on every section on nairaland oo
Re: Impossible Choice by InkedNerd(f): 4:46am On Oct 03, 2010
bxg:

i knw its just a shw but if u had 2 choose wat would hav been your decision and inked your almost on every section on nairaland oo

Chai shocked. I no go answer o. Too much to bare.
Re: Impossible Choice by Akinagirl(f): 1:28am On Oct 04, 2010
Well Logically, using my brain and not my heart. I would say well, my son only has 10 years left. My daughter is in dire need of a kidney transplant to save her life. So instead of loosing both children, I would take one of my sons kidneys and give it to my daughter and have both of my children survive. He can survive with only one kidney. So both of my children would be able to live.

Now I dont wish this on anyone because you never really know what you would do in that situation. Its really too much to handle.
Re: Impossible Choice by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2010
Re: Impossible Choice by deniyor: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
That was the storyline on HOUSE last wk.
Re: Impossible Choice by bxg(m): 5:09am On Oct 05, 2010
chaircover:

God Forbid. I reject that in Jesus name so I really haven't got an answer because I even refuse to begin to imagine it.

I used to be a big fan of House but it got to a point where the episodes were getting way too traumatizing, so I stopped watching it.

cheesy grin cheesy grin i coudnt top laffing at ur comment dnt worry such a tin wnt happen 2 u but just make a decision
Re: Impossible Choice by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2010
Re: Impossible Choice by bxg(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
chaircover:

Nope I refuse grin grin grin

Ok if u say so wink wink
Re: Impossible Choice by blank(f): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
How was it resolved on house?
Re: Impossible Choice by bxg(m): 2:41am On Oct 07, 2010
blank:

How was it resolved on house?

well d boy didnt want his sister 2 die so he begged his parents to let him give his sister d kidney and marrow cry cry
Re: Impossible Choice by clemcykul(f): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2010
i will just pray for a miracle, and watch dem die cry cry cry cry cry

or beter still i will donate one of my kidneys to my daughter

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nanny Asap / Is There A Limit To What You Can Forgive? Read This Before You Answer. / Y Don't U Paint Yr Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.