Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Want To Be A Solar Panel/inverter Installer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Be A Solar Panel/inverter Installer (283 Views)

Solar Power Inverter Installer And Maintenance / Work From Home As A Solar Affiliate This Xmas Season / Solar Inverter Installer Needed in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Solar Panel/inverter Installer by Tharaja(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good day my people . As a graduate of Electrical power and Machine, I want to go into solar panel installation. Pls How much will it cost me to undergo Solar panel/Inverter Installation apprentice.

And pls which solar energy installation company is the best to do my apprenticeship?. I appreciate your advise!! Lalalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
Re: I Want To Be A Solar Panel/inverter Installer by emmy2244: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
am interested ooo
Re: I Want To Be A Solar Panel/inverter Installer by sessypgm(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
You are well come my Brother.you don't need to pay to start and I have an opportunity For You where you can start a Solar Power business with just #7500.you make money and you know how to install Solar energy too.
WhatsApp me on 08062217358.

(1) (Reply)

Google Reviews Needed Urgently / Amnesty International Youth Task Force Recruitment 2019 / Hiring Entry Level OPT CPT Jobs - Optnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.