Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram (38533 Views)

The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by andycom(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
softwerk:
angry
Has you arse stopped leaking?!
you do the same job with him right? so you should know better
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by ArticleBeast: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thales01:
Hushpuppi has no right to bash girls whom he claims are not what they pose to be on social media because his kind of lifestyle he depicts on social media is also questionable.As far as I am concerned hush puppi and those girls he is taking swipe at are birds of a feather.
When he is finally ready to divulge his source of income to account for his ostentatious
lifestyle,then I will take his statement serious.
Did you ask him to divulge his source of poverty? Accountant General

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by cococandy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Where did he mention girls?
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by cyprus000: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
myddmodnabastard:
well done Mr magu efcc boss
guy, abeg no wound me with laughgringrin
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by bjbjbj: 1:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Yahoo boy with fake life.
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by Isoduwa(m): 1:30am On Jun 14, 2019
softwerk:
angry

Has he ever lick � yours

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by Realfrankie(m): 2:44am On Jun 14, 2019
softwerk:
angry

You're a clown grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 14, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Hushpuppi has taken a swipe at ladies who according to him, don't look same way they pose to be on Instagram.

Hushpuppi in his post directed at these ladies who in reality are not same way they look on Instagram, described them as 'parboiled rice'. He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/13/hushpuppi-comes-for-ladies-who-are-not-same-way-they-look-on-instagram/

L
hushpupy you see this table you're shaking. I won't talk but let my bottle of beer break First

Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by DPovertymessiah: 4:45am On Jun 14, 2019
Hushpuppli you get money but you no get sense
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by GTFOH: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Thales01:
Hushpuppi has no right to bash girls whom he claims are not what they pose to be on social media because his kind of lifestyle he depicts on social media is also questionable.As far as I am concerned hushpuppi and those girls he is taking swipe at are birds of a feather.
When he is finally ready to divulge his source of income to account for his ostentatious lifestyle,then I will take his statement serious.

Soon he will account for his ostentatious lifestyle, just like the soon in "Jesus is coming Soon".. ode! you go die waiting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by EmekaBlue(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2019
very true...especially instagram ladies

but we men remain natural just d way we r...kudos to all d men out there
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by laiza(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2019
Thales01:
Hushpuppi has no right to bash girls whom he claims are not what they pose to be on social media because his kind of lifestyle he depicts on social media is also questionable.As far as I am concerned hushpuppi and those girls he is taking swipe at are birds of a feather.
When he is finally ready to divulge his source of income to account for his ostentatious lifestyle,then I will take his statement serious.
Be taking paracetamol for another man headache. How his source of income take concern you? Akproko
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by Sarmiz24(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Thales01:
Lol as if ur opinion matters..
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by DJInfluence: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin ;Dper boiled rice.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by Badonasty(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Hushpuppi has taken a swipe at ladies who according to him, don't look same way they pose to be on Instagram.

Hushpuppi in his post directed at these ladies who in reality are not same way they look on Instagram, described them as 'parboiled rice'. He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/13/hushpuppi-comes-for-ladies-who-are-not-same-way-they-look-on-instagram/

L

hushpuppi and the girls dey the same WhatsApp group...person wey dey use other people motor pose
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by kingofthejungle(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2019
Thales01:
Oga shut the Zap up what is your business with how he gets his money
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
softwerk:
angry

Sorry ehn
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by Bitnet(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram by meobizy(f): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is not news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Begins Media Tour, Seen With Ushbebe At Naija FM / Gifty Powers, Takes A Selfie With Bisola (photo) / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.