Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) (25981 Views)

Afghan Journalists Brutally Beaten By The Taliban ( Pics, Video) / Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by etcsines: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

A member of the Kenyan Parliament representing Wajir East, Rashid Kassim has been arrested hours after allegedly assaulting Wajir County Woman Representative Fatuma Gedi.

Wajir Woman Representative Fatuma Gedi was allegedly beaten up on Thursday morning by Wajir East MP Rashid Amin in the parliament building.

It is alleged that Gedi engaged him in a heated discussion before she was assaulted by the MP.

The MP demanded to know why Gedi, who is a member of the budget committee, did not allocate any money to his Wajir East constituency.

Gedi narrated that she was with her Homa Bay counterpart Gladys Wanga when she met the Wajir East lawmaker.

“He called me stupid and nonsense and then he beat me. I was shocked, I could not believe it. He came again and hit me.

“I told him that Wajir County was only allocated Ksh100 million and we had to allocate money to only areas of priority to the region like water and roads but he told me that was nonsense,” she highlighted.

The Home Bay Woman Representative confirmed she was present during the incident citing, they were heading to the Protection House when Amin met her.

“They started to converse in Somali so I just stood by to wait for Gedi. A few minutes into the conversation I just saw him hitting Gedi on the cheek, she was crying and bleeding. I didn’t know what could lead to that.

“I was surprised that a colleague can assault a female member,” Wanga narrated.

Gedi was then taken to the Karen Hospital for treatment.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/kenyan-female-lawmaker-beaten-up-by.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by elgramz: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
I just know say e go be money matter, nothing else go make african politicians show their red eyes

14 Likes

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by ERORR404(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kenya again?

20 Likes

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by chibike69: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by kingspeter42(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
In terry g’s voice

Isha olē�
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Bloooody(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Don't be fooled by her tears or this hog wash made story angry

I believe the man has a very good reason for what he did, women are known to be moronic creatures that behave without reasoning.
I see nothing wrong in what he did.
Free the man!
Shame the woman!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by dadebayo1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Distinguished senators grin

1 Like

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Sundaypaul12345: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Africa
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Undisclosed: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
undecided

He should be sent to prison

15 years minimum for making feminists use this to insult all men further

Stupid man

1 Like

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by dynicks(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Don't know if anyone else notices the faces of both DADDY FREEZE ND REGINA DANIEL'S Mother in the faces of those people..

2 Likes

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Disrespectful, dishonourable lawmakers
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
elgramz:
I just know say e go be money matter, nothing else go make african politicians show their red eyes

10 Likes

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by AreaFada2: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kenya, why una dey upstage 9ja for bad things Na? We will not take it! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by YorubaWarrior: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
You wonder why there're Terrorists everywhere in Kenya... When you allow these sub-humans, Fools that are known as Somalis into your environs, they create a nuisance. Go to Scandinavia Europe and Minneapolis, MN and see what I'm talking about.

They constitute pure NUISANCE! angry

1 Like

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by koyyess: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Animal!
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Eskdale(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
[/s]
[s]

[s][/s][code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Pavore9: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bloooody:

I believe the man has a very good reason for what he did, women are known to be moronic creatures that behave without reasoning.
Free the man!
Shame the woman!

Growing up seeing your father hit your mum for being moronic, you degenerated to being mentally disordered alongside the sick minds that liked your post.

14 Likes

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Local Man beating Local woman
Hahahahahaha
Local people

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Burgerlomo: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
The man for beat her mercilessly with his d**k cool
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by robinsoncrosoe: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pavore9:

Growing up seeing your father hit your mum for being moronic, you degenerated to being mentally disordered alongside the sick minds that liked your post.
At least he has a father

He is better than u cos ur mum doesn't really know who made her pregnant before giving birth to u

Your hoe of a mum

2 Likes

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by bamasite2: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lawless law breakers/makers
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by bamasite2: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lawless lawmakers
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by marleymalibu(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
hmm.. Wrong for him to hit her. Buh what did she say to make him beat her? she must have thinned his self control with what she said to the extent it broke.
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
. Beating woman is wrong. That man have no aqilu
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by Pavore9: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:

At least he has a father

He is better than u cos ur mum doesn't really know who made her pregnant before giving birth to u

Your hoe of a mum

I understand where you are coming from, dealing with psychosis has not been easy on you this reflecting in your multiple personality disorders.

Glad your Patron saint, the Somali rooted legislator is under arrest. He will still have to swallow the humble pie and publicly apologize to her.

8 Likes

Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by toluwa1(f): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmm....deep
Re: Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) by SilentBang(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bloooody:

Free the man!
Shame the woman!

Comments like yours is very disgusting to say the least.

You see nothing wrong in what he did... Shame!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine / Tiktok Banned On ALL US Reps-issued Mobile Devices / Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.