Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Acho Ihim Defects To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acho Ihim Defects To PDP (19640 Views)

Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members / Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Mutemenot(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Iberiberized politician cheesy
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by ayanbaba2(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
awon eyan Gbenga Daniel...

if you don't know, ask Atiku!

Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by bush112(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Never applaud a man without values and convictions, anyone as unstable as water. People who hold alliance with the tip of a finger.

Richdad
well said bro
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by samcus(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
dadavivo:

Your comment is as senseless as buharis head.
like your sensless father who mistakenly brought a MICROPHALLUS like u into this world

1 Like

Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Davidasi: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thé end of Okorocha dynasty is now even when he is in the senate he must pay for all the atrocities he committed against imolites the stature man

1 Like

Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Bede2u(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Never applaud a man without values and convictions, anyone as unstable as water. People who hold alliance with the tip of a finger.

Richdad
like yorubas who vote 50/50...they cant be trusted to stand by an idea...even tinubu is not sure of getting enof sw votes...they call it sophistication..as far as tinubu can hold on to lagos accounts
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Davidasi: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
samcus:
like your sensless father who mistakenly brought a MICROPHALLUS like u into this world
mumu supporting buhari are you blind to the realities on ground about this dead government
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
blessedweapon:

Definitely dem go give am back seat. He'll start from the scratch for sure. They'll spend his money wella too

Definitely. That's exactly what he deserves, I can never in my life trust such people because they are dangerous
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
samcus:
* Slap PDP, AIT will cry !
* Slap AIT, PDP will cry!!
* Slap corruption, PDP & AIT will weep !!!
Blood is thicker than water !!!

Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by chinedumoooo: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Food is ready politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Autotech312(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
dadavivo:

Your comment is as senseless as buharis head.

call him what you like as today 13th June he's still your president and you can't change it. God bless our darling president the slayer of people from the other side.
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by toygod2: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Gba fun oga e

PDP is next big deal. Watch out
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by samcus(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Davidasi:
mumu supporting buhari are you blind to the realities on ground about this dead government
if only ur mumu father knew u will become this terrible in life,he would have castrated himself instead of given birth to hopeless idiot like u,continue since u can't air ur useless opinion without vomiting shit from ur mouth am also ready to send u back home 2 ur COCCYDYNIA parents dat gave birth to NINNYHAMMER like u.
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by 4koff: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
skypper:
Acho Ihim, the former Speaker, Imo State House of Assembly and running mate to the governorship candidate of the Action Alliance (AA) in the 2019 election, Uche Nwosu, has dumped the party.

He defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Thursday during the Inauguration of the Imo State house of Assembly.

Ihim said: “There is an end to litigation. God has chosen Rt hon Emeka Ihedioha to lead and move Imo forward and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

“Having come to this after consulting my conscience, my family, and my constituents, I have chosen to drop the litigation going on In court today. I am here to tell you that I am not part of it”.

Ihim had resigned on May 28, hours to the inauguration of Ihedioha.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/imo-acho-ihim-running-mate-okorochas-son-law-defects-pdp/

His spokesman, Ekwezuo, who confirmed the development, said: “The speaker has resigned. He tendered his resignation letter today, May 28 and resigns with immediate effect.

“He is grateful to his colleagues and the people of Imo for the opportunity to serve as the number third citizen of the state for four years now”.

In a swift action, the Imo lawmakers elected Mr Lawman Duruji (Ehime Mbano) to replace Ihim.

Duruji, who scored 14 votes to defeat Chinedu Offor (Onuimo) who polled 11 votes, was immediately declared acting Speaker of the House by the clerk of the Assembly.

Chika Madumere (Nkwerre) with 11 votes defeated Ngozi Obiefule (Isu) who got nine votes to win the position of deputy speaker, and was so declared by the clerk.

Ihim was earlier suspended along with Majority Leader, Lugard Osuji, from the House on May 15 by 21 out of the 27 lawmakers over allegations of misconduct against the interest of the legislature.

Yeye politics when dem dey practice for Naija. Na the Followers I dey pity. some dey even die in the process.
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Gandollaar(f): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
elgramz:
So fast?
Yes nau! Their Oga don abandon them go Red chamber.
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Gandollaar(f): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
goodyvin02:
see him face like cum
Whaat?

Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Gandollaar(f): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
samcus:
* Slap PDP, AIT will cry !
* Slap AIT, PDP will cry!!
* Slap corruption, PDP & AIT will weep !!!
Blood is thicker than water !!!
There's a reason why APC supporters are called zombies

1 Share

Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by samcus(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
There's a reason why APC supporters are called zombies
dats More or less like ur father naming u HIRCISMUS.
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Gandollaar(f): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2019
samcus:
dats More or less like ur father naming u HIRCISMUS.
E pain am
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by samcus(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
E pain am
I tot u will come up with some dat will definitely shut me down but i am really disappointed to reply HALFWIT like u,pls go back 2 school nd come back when u can speak good English bro.
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by CID11: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Acho is a man of questionable character, I'm not surprised
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Gandollaar(f): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2019
samcus:
I tot u will come up with some dat will definitely shut me down but i am really disappointed to reply HALFWIT like u,pls go back 2 school nd come back when u can speak good English bro.
I know you are in sifia pains. E pain am wella grin
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by samcus(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
I know you are in sifia pains. E pain am wella grin
u mean ur father's pains of styphylocous dat produced birdbrain like u,now i understand where ur problem is coming from.
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Gandollaar(f): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2019
samcus:
u mean ur father's pains of styphylocous dat produced birdbrain like u,now i understand where ur problem is coming from.
That cow pee spa really pained you my guy. grin
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by samcus(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
That cow pee spa really pained you my guy. grin
still go back 2 school nd if ur father can't help u cos thru what u wrote here I know u lack parental care,I can still pay 4 ur jamb bro.
Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by Gandollaar(f): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2019
samcus:
still go back 2 school nd if ur father can't help u cos thru what u wrote here I know u lack parental care,I can still pay 4 ur jamb bro.
If you were not raised alongside cows, you wouldn't insult other people's father.

Make e dey pain you wella grin

Re: Acho Ihim Defects To PDP by samcus(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
If you were not raised alongside cows, you wouldn't insult other people's father.

Make e dey pain you wella grin
tell me when u re ready 4 d jamb form pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Ajayi, Jegede Vote In Their Polling Units / S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act / Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.