Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! (974 Views)

EXPERIENCED Technical Copywriters And B2B Marketing/Tech Content Writers Needed! / Ebook writer needed ASAP / B2B Article Writer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
////
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by blessednnakude(m): 4:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:
I am in need of a creative writer that can handle B2B projects.

This is an ongoing project.

Interested writers should Contact me on WhatsApp on 08166837647 for more information.

Nobody should apply for this work. I applied and he gave a difficult task for 1200 naira.

Brother what you are doing is not fair enough to writers.
You get jobs on Fiverr and upwork for 50 to $100 but pay writers very low. It's not fair at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Olawrites: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Write it yourself, why looking for writers to cheat on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2019
blessednnakude:

Nobody should apply for this work. I applied and he gave a difficult task for 1200 naira.

Brother what you are doing is not fair enough to writers.
You get jobs on Fiverr and upwork for 50 to $100 but pay writers very low. It's not fair at all.

You're a dullard! Why not go to Fiverr and Upwork and get jobs for $50 to $100 than browsing around Nairaland looking for who will give you work.

Nonsense!
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Olawrites:
Write it yourself, why looking for writers to cheat on.

You're very stupid for saying that, have I cheat you before?
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Olawrites: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:

You're very stupid for saying that, have I cheat you before?

Shut d f***
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Olawrites:

Shut d f***

You're insane, I have no business with you b****
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Olawrites: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:

You're a dullard! Why not go to Fiverr and Upwork and get jobs for $50 to $100 than browsing around Nairaland looking for who will give you work.

Nonsense!

Will u shut d f*** u trickster

Nobody should apply for dis job else sorry is ur nickname
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Olawrites:

Men like you will never make it in life!!!
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Olawrites:

I remember I mistakenly sent airtime to your number thinking it was one of my writer's number, I called you and explained to you. You denied it and blocked my line.

So tell me, who's the trickster here? You're a scam! Thief
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Olawrites: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:

I remember I mistakenly sent airtime to your number thinking it was one of my writer's number, I called you and explained to you. You denied it and blocked my line.

So tell me, who's the trickster here? You're a scam! Thief

What nonsense. Is now airtime you're using again ? You think I'm dead broke like you.
For your information,
May God punish u for lying. When, where and how?
If you can proof that you sent airtime to me. I'll give you double of it. Maybe you mistake my name for another.

You re fool.
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Olawrites: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:

Men like you will never make it in life!!!

Because you are God abi. For your information, I don't do all these 1,000 naira writing job , ok!

So look for your mate.

I have a highly sought after skills that bring in leads. I'm here to read good literature.

Ain't bragging oo

The laptop alone I'm using alone will even pay your house rent for 2 years. I swear.

Diot.
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Olawrites:

Because you are God abi. For your information, I don't do all these 1,000 naira writing job , ok!

So look for your mate.

I have a highly sought after skills that bring in leads. I'm here to read good literature.

Ain't bragging oo

The laptop alone I'm using alone will even pay your house rent for 2 years. I swear.

Diot.

Lol...look at this fool, you think you have made it in life? You scammer!! I'm not here to argue with you based on one stolen laptop you're using and you managed to get a shared apartment around Badagri(thats if you're not still leaving under your mothers roof) and think you're on top of the world lmao...

You're nothing but a desperate fellow who's struggling to make a living from peoples hard earned money.
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Olawrites:

What nonsense. Is now airtime you're using again ? You think I'm dead broke like you.
For your information,
May God punish u for lying. When, where and how?
If you can proof that you sent airtime to me. I'll give you double of it. Maybe you mistake my name for another.

You re fool.

Cheap scammer!! That's what you are... Idiotic fool!!
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Olawrites: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:

Cheap scammer!! That's what you are... Idiotic fool!!

Dunno how easy it is to tag pple you don't even know scammer. You so sick I can see that now.
Show proof of how I scammed you, else you'll never see the ending of this year.

BET me.
Re: Professional B2B Content Writer Needed ASAP! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Olawrites:

Dunno how easy it is to tag pple you don't even know scammer. You so sick I can see that now.
Show proof of how I scammed you, else you'll never see the ending of this year.

BET me.

Thunder fire you big time!! Because you're God abi??, who dictate when someone lives and when someone dies. It was very easy for you you to bump into my thread and tag me a trickster without showing the proof on how i tricked you..

Trust me; you will die like a chicken before this year runs down if you didn't provide the proof on how i tricked you..

Fool like you!!

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man And His Primary School Teacher / African Literature / 'Every Baby Has A Story' : Tell Us Yours For The Chance To Win $5,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.