Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? (1897 Views)

Is It Still Adviceable To Invest In Bitcoin Now / Do I Need Bvn To Open Palmpay Account / Guys Advice Needed,is It Adviceable To Buy A Toyota Hiace For Commercial Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by seglabsy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
PLS ONE LOAN LENDER TOLD ME TO GIVE THEM MY BVN NUMBER,SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND GIVE THEM.ANY IMPLICATION?
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by seglabsy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
pls advice me
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
BVN does not grant access into your account.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by seglabsy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
More advices
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by seglabsy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
MORE
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by seglabsy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
still advice me
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by Goldencheese(m): 1:52am On Jul 02, 2019
Yes, you can give. Nothing negative will happen to your account. But use genuine lenders and not those who might be fake.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by Ub4sure: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't think there is anything wrong with this though use discretion. I used my BVN to get loan with reputable Loan company without collateral. So far there is no problems. Just be careful.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by seglabsy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ub4sure:
I don't think there is anything wrong with this though use discretion. I used my BVN to get loan with reputable Loan company without collateral. So far there is no problems. Just be careful.
THANKS,STILL WAITING FOR MORE ADVICE
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by seglabsy(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2019
still advice me
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by aquadude15: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2019
Ub4sure:
please can you put me through on how you loan money from loan company
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by seglabsy(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2020
advises are welcome
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by slimanyd: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2020
seglabsy:
PLS ONE LOAN LENDER TOLD ME TO GIVE THEM MY BVN NUMBER,SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND GIVE THEM.ANY IMPLICATION?

No implicaton bro. Go ahead.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by slimanyd: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2020
aquadude15:

please can you put me through on how you loan money from loan company

If ure a salary earner ,i can put u through some loan apps that give out to only salary earners.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by damosade(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nobody can use bvn to defraud uu.

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by seglabsy(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2020
more advices are welcome
Re: Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? by SavageResponse(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
seglabsy:

The reason for asking for your BVN is to conduct a search to find out if you're a chronic debtor.

Also if you default in the loan your number would be reported to the credit bureau and flagged and you will never be able to access credit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dealers Wanted!!!! Floor Mops From Spain / . / Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.