Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

82-yr-old Kenyan Bishop Defends Decision To Marry 27-yr-old Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 82-yr-old Kenyan Bishop Defends Decision To Marry 27-yr-old Lady (373 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

82-yr-old Kenyan Bishop Defends Decision To Marry 27-yr-old Lady by oluchisimfred: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
An 82-year-old Kenyan Bishop, Gilbert Deya, has defended his decision to marry a 27-year-old lady, who is fifty-five years his junior. The 82-year-old Kenyan Bishop who defended his decision to marry a 27-year-old lady, stated that he has sexual needs and wanted a new wife after his first wife decided to divorce him. 

“They call me controversial but I am only real. I don’t like doing things in secret and I don’t want to have adulterous relationships with women and since I can’t stay single, I have to marry,” Deya said in an interview with Radio Jambo. The Bishop who refused to reveal the identity of his fiancée, however disclosed that she is a beautiful 27-year old woman she met in his church in Nairobi.

“I won’t mention her name because she is very young and beautiful, like you (Radio Jambo’s Massawe Jappani). She is a young girl aged 27 years – very big age gap but that is in line with my liking,” he stated. The controversial pastor made headlines years ago after his wife, Mary Deya, was arrested in 2004 and later convicted for child trafficking. The Deyas had been running a church ministry in the United Kingdom where they had purported to give “miracle babies” to women struggling with barrenness.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/13/82-year-old-kenyan-bishop-defends-decision-to-marry-27-year-old-lady-says-he-has-sexual-needs/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: 82-yr-old Kenyan Bishop Defends Decision To Marry 27-yr-old Lady by oluchisimfred: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
sad sad sad sad
Re: 82-yr-old Kenyan Bishop Defends Decision To Marry 27-yr-old Lady by Nazarethnaza: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: 82-yr-old Kenyan Bishop Defends Decision To Marry 27-yr-old Lady by pepezaz: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
:ok
Re: 82-yr-old Kenyan Bishop Defends Decision To Marry 27-yr-old Lady by emapraiz(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
hmm
Re: 82-yr-old Kenyan Bishop Defends Decision To Marry 27-yr-old Lady by Rednaxelot: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Very sincere pastor.
Unlike some pastors claiming that the Holy Spirit directed them to marry the young damsel. Instead of their holy Semmen

(1) (Reply)

Foreigners Faint, Vomit, Collapse As TB Joshua Perfoms Miracle In Israel / What Makes You Lose Your Belief In God(christian God) / What Does It Mean That Jesus Is God's Only Begotten Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.