Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT (1035 Views)

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by obafemee80(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2019

Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji wants all parents to start teaching their kids how to drive as she shares a video of her 8-month-old son Jayce driving his customized Bentley Continental GT toy car.

Watch the video Here

Linda Ikeji captioned the video :

The licensed Bentley toy car has a working horn, flashing front lights, realistic engine sounds, and a key that makes kids feel like they are driving a real car.

According to amazon,this car can go forward and reverse at speeds up to 3.1mph. In case your youngster likes to go fast , it comes with an adjustable seatbelt for added safety. And all these for just $499.99 or ₦180k.

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/watch-linda-ikejis-8-month-old-son-jason-drive-his-n180k-bentley-continental-gt/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Why do you think we need to see it?
Re: Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by Lawalemi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
I urge her to travel through Oshogbo - Ikire road and give kidnappers some smile
Re: Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
what does it take to be blogger in naija.

stalk celebs on instagram, copy their photos and vids. then dump on nl
Re: Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by michlins(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
I wanted to bash her but I realized that this woman has done me no wrong but celebrating the best thing that life can offer offer. So people like me should follow me and exit this thread.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by daddytime(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na so...enjoy young blood..
Re: Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by m140(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
When money dey pikin go enjoy
Re: Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by m140(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Enjoy jayce
Re: Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by auntysimbiat(f): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Celeb kid
Re: Watch Linda Ikeji’s 8-month-old Son Jayce Drive His ₦180k Bentley Continental GT by wingmanII: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Linda is a huge disappointment. You have an illegitimate child, yet you flaunt him over the internet.
No more shame.

(1) (Reply)

Anastasia Kvitko Super Model Of Russia / Drivers Rush To Pick Cash After A Car's Door Opens On Highway, Spilling $175,000 / Bbnaija 2019 - Seyi Regrets Ever Coming Close To Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.