Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Cheap Laptop Secrets! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Cheap Laptop Secrets! (666 Views)

I Want To Buy A Good Nd Cheap Laptop / Needs To Buy A Cheap Laptop But With Good Specs / Last Dstv Mobile Software,cheap Laptop Guide,huawei Usb Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cheap Laptop Secrets! by dencumzy: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2010
Discover An Amazing Revelation of How you can buy a Laptop with your tiny Pocket Money right here in Nigeria. Guaranteed! Even if you are a poor Secondary School Student!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE! Who said you must need so much to buy a Laptop?
That Person Must be a BIG Liar! I can show you how you can buy an internet enabled Laptops for N4,000 each and have it delivered right to your door step even if you reside in sokoto. Be you rich or poor I don't care, I'll still reveal this secret to you! without wasting much of your time follow this link to find out more info http://naijacheaplaptops..com
Re: The Cheap Laptop Secrets! by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 06, 2010
How many have you bought for your self? Why not become a distributor. Are you interested in selling your 2500 naira manual. Or are you going to be buying 4k and be selling at 45k

(1) (Reply)

My Window Vista Is Fake, Pls Help / If Ur Using Hp5500,hp4500,hp2600,hp4700 Printer U Can Now / Selling All Kind Of New Phones And Laptop For Good Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.