Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed (37946 Views)

Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by topedoski(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Eyaa
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2019
No wonder, my aunt is so particular with her baby's things being touched by third party. You must wash your hands or use hand sanitizers before carrying her baby.
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by elgramz: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Jobless celebrities always reacting
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by ikpitreal: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
thunder scatter Buhari
your comment weak me.
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by NoToPile: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2019
As a rule I dont fancy going to greet new mothers and then carrying a newly born, I greet from far when I say it people look at me strangely, ordinary cold you can easily transfer to the babe.

Reason why people dont allow other to carry new babies. Nigerians will say you are overprotective, you dont want them to touch your baby blablabla, at the end of the day its the parents that will bear the brunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by backnbeta(f): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2019
simonlee:

stop using GLO
Your comment and the meme crack person up grin
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by AreaFada2: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2019
dingbang:
No wonder, my aunt is so particular with her baby's things being touched by third party. You must wash your hands or use hand sanitizers before carrying her baby.

That's not too good also, what your aunt is doing. No evidence where the baby got herpes from.

It could be from immediate family, like the mum and not Christening. If it is, it's rare.

Exposure to normal flora of people in the environment is normal.

You aunt might "wrap her child in cotton wool" and end up being asthmatic. Since the baby's immune system didn't get exposed to much microbes to get "educated/programmes" the right way. Instead it will wrongly perceive innocuous protein in foods like peanuts or sea food or grass pollen as microbes to fight.

Allergy and illnesses such immune system errors can occur.
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2019
saintneo:

u no go kill person

that picture made me fall of my chair
Same here
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by SaturnNick(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2019
lilianofentse:
He might have gotten it from his mum through childbirth
Its just rare to get herpes from kissing
Prolly after a bj
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by 9jaBloke: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Kissing babies is totally wrong.
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by sircrabo: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Mouth used in sucking pussy / Dcks shouldn't be used on kids
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by Ugosample(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2019
czarina:
Just imagine... When they finish kissing all the wonderful people on Inmessage, dem go come kiss ya baby... This is the result.

damn
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by Mcslize: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2019
lilianofentse:
He might have gotten it from his mum through childbirth
Its just rare to get herpes from kissing

But I won't allow my baby to be kissed like that. People are too free in the western world. Not everyone that comes seeing a baby have good motive.

Some carry gbene gbene, okrikpoto and d rest to distribute to the baby. Still some do carry charms and the rest.

All these might be a concern to me not to allow my baby to be carried freely by people. Something mothers should be aware of.

1 Like

Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2019
All this dirty oyibo people ? .... SMHH

They suck women's pvssy & dem no dey wash mouth,

dem no dey baff for weeks,

dem dey smoke endlessly and dem no dey wash up,

Dem dey kiss their dirty pets and no wash up,

Dem poop sef and dem no dey wash asz.

If you never really associate with this dirty people, you no go know oo..
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by Olorunnim: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2019
I can't even begin to imagine where those mouths have been Blowjobs, Cunnilingus, Marijuana, All things Unfit for babies.

1 Like

Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2019
simonlee:

stop using GLO

I swear, the network tire me abeg!
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by sharpwriter(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Stallion2019:
All this dirty oyibo people ? .... SMHH

They suck women's pvssy & dem no dey wash mouth,

dem no dey baff for weeks,

dem dey smoke endlessly and dem no dey wash up,

Dem dey kiss their dirty pets and no wash up,

Dem poop sef and dem no dey wash asz.

If you never really associate with this dirty people, you no go know oo..

Is it true that they don't bath regularly? I heard about this. Maybe it's cos of winter times.
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by HomeOfMe(f): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
The same dirty mouth they've used in blowing different things,they've used to kiss the poor baby. God protect our babies from blowers of things,mcheeeew.
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
sharpwriter:

Is it true that they don't bath regularly? I heard about this. Maybe it's cos of winter times.

Many smell my dear, both in winter and summertime. Both Male and female..
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by sharpwriter(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Stallion2019:

Many smell my dear, both in winter and summertime. Both Male and female..

Chai ... Posh oyinbos.. Lolz
Re: Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed by Thehatman: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2019
People should start making it an habit of not kissing babies, you never know what they can contract from people's kisses.

Parents should learn how to politely inform people not to kiss their babies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Takes Selfie In Church And Fans Blast Him (photos) / MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25million In MMM / Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.