Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) (32452 Views)

Coronavirus: India Cancels All Valid Visas Issued To Citizens Of Italy, Others / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Gossipninja: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2019
A video came across by Zenithnaija, shows how a Nigerian man hustles on the street of Italy for a living and survival.

The full grown man who many (relations) believe is abroad for a greener pasture, was seen on the street singing and begging passerby's for alms.

Although this is not a mockery post but a way of telling us how some Nigerians in Diaspora hustle and survive.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/meet-nigerian-man-who-sings-on-the-streets-of-italy-for-a-living-photos/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Gossipninja: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by baby124: 2:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Something he will never do in Nigeria. Smh.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Zikora1000(f): 4:37am On Jun 14, 2019
This is not funny at all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:49am On Jun 14, 2019
And Oga will come back here forming yankee with all them slay Queens ......while those ones will be killing each others for first lady position.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by MoxxxxO123(m): 5:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by fukushaki(m): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by sparog(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2019
Nawa ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Crimecity: 5:51am On Jun 14, 2019
This one is strong o
Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 5:55am On Jun 14, 2019
He should come home instead of constituting nuisance. Buhari has restored the glory of our country.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2019
At least he's not doing yahoo

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Nobody send am message!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2019
cry
Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Gsteve01(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Na dem
Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by inoki247: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2019
This life dey some aw at least he no dey sell drugs or scamming people around people still dey complain...

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Ajibolatao(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Better learn a digital skill at young ages and be done for life. Contact for Lynda.com account.

You can make it here in Nigeria too.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by mozona(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Just come back home

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Guyman02: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2019
He is using his talent, I thought his singing was 'babiya Allahring' like Hausa beggars cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Media have made me lost respect for those people who travel abroad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Where is he from?!! All of you always attacking me for saying alot of Nigerians in Italy are not from Edo state they are simply impersonating whenever they are caught !!

Especially the women !! Yoruba and ibo women calim to be from Edo state!! They go there for prostitution

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by tsinzu: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2019
All ma hustle
Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by mudiana(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2019
And this one will come back shouting "13 years in Europe nothing to show for it. You don't know me, go to Austria and Italy ask of olokun 1, I am not a truck pusher, I am a drug pusher. You don't know me, I am a gangster"... Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Edo people Has done it again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2019
All I can see is pure creativity.
He has the voice, he knows he loves singing..
So why not use it, and make money in his own little ways of thinking.

It's not a bad idea. At least he's sincere to himself that he cannot hustle, as in real hustle working for someone or going into biz. All he can do in life is sing his way through life.

Then so be it for him. He has chosen his path.

Better then duping and scaming people of their hard earned money angry

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by tsinzu: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He should come home instead of constituting nuisance. Buhari has restored the glory of our country.
Buhari's village head in daura was kidnapped just yesterday, he can't even restore the glory of his village talk more of the whole country

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by jayextra(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2019
Saltybear:
Where is he from?!! All of you always attacking me for saying alot of Nigerians in Italy are not from Edo state they are simply impersonating whenever they are caught !!

Especially the women !! Yoruba and ibo women calim to be from Edo state!! They go there for prostitution
grin grin

Its too early for u to start constituting nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2019
There are no jobs in Italy. The rigid labour market there deters job creation.

Unemployment rate is around 10%.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by ensamy(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Many of them beg in Italy, on the streets, at supermarkets etc. I know someone from my home town that begs in Italy and he wants to MARRY A UNIVERSITY GRADUATE here in Nigeria.
My guy is abroad , that is it. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) by ehinmowo: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Karemarealty288:
And Oga will come back here forming yankee with all them slay Queens ......while those ones will be killing each others for first lady position.

with the money from that begging (not supporting it. just try to let you know the decay in the country), he can easily large in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Drive With A Nigerian Licence Outside Nigeria? / 12 States To Experience Flooding – NEMA / Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.