Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria (3364 Views)

Download In Christ Alone Sheet Music By Keith Getty & Stuart Townend / Top Sites To Upload Your Songs As A Gospel Song Free (2019) UPDATE / Idi Ebube By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria by iyanumicheal27(m): 2:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Digital music has created one of the most successful and profitable industry for music.

The World Wide Web now makes it very easy for musicians to reach more audience around the world. Music artists can now make music accessible to anyone anywhere in the world and make money in the process.

If you are a Nigerian musician, upcoming or “already arrived“..lol, looking for a website in Nigeria where you can upload music and share with your fans for free download, then you need to check out mynotjustOk.com – and you can as well choose to sell instead of offering your music as free download.

The Nigeria online music sharing website is free to use and will foster the sharing, listening and monetizing of your music online; although the site enforces that everyone who uploads content has the right to do so and if any Copyright is being infringed upon by any user, the track will be taken down once the owner of the audio track submits all necessary evidence that they own the song or audio.

To get started, you have to sign up on the site and ensure you enable the “download” option while uploading your song.

You can also upload your song online for free at soundcloud.com.

Right there, you can as well enable the “download” option to enable your fans download your song for free at soundcloud.

You can as well use your soundcloud feed to create your iTunes Podcast so that your fans can listen to your latest songs using podcast mobile apps.

In my upcoming posts, I hope to share with you, how Nigeria musicians can upload their songs to iTunes.

Do you know other sites I can artistes can upload their songs for free download?
Re: Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria by dayssolalee(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Upload your Music and Sell your music Worldwide on Shoplife Lifestyle

https://shoplife.smenmusic.com.ng
Re: Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria by kingkoboko: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
u could also share ur music & music-video links at www./freerecordlabel
Re: Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria by Olaolar(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
dayssolalee:
You have the Gift and Talent, let's help you take it to the World.

Share your music with the World all by yourself.

Are you looking for where you can upload your music in Nigeria for

Free? Start uploading your music on Smen Music Unlimited

With Awesome artist profile, song release pages and community to make

money from.

Start uploading your music all by yourself.

Online or digital music marketing is the new way of distributing and

promoting your music with digital tools. If you are asking the

question; where can I upload my music in Nigeria? Then, you are

looking for new ways to get your music across to your fans via the

digital marketing channels. Start Uploading your music here

https://www.u.smenmusic.com.ng/free-naija-music-uploading-sites/
sir' have tried to register on this site ,but why not working.. can you help me to register on there ?
Re: Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria by dayssolalee(m): 4:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Olaolar:
sir' have tried to register on this site ,but why not working.. can you help me to register on there ?
you can check now. shoplife.smenmusic.com.ng
Re: Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria by Olaolar(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2022
dayssolalee:
you can check now. shoplife.smenmusic.com.ng
. Mr' what's the meaning of the stupid site you ask me to visit .. smenmusic.com . I enter the site it's full of IndecentStar video ..
Re: Where To Upload Your Song For Free Download In Nigeria by bmd1010: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Olaolar:
. Mr' what's the meaning of the stupid site you ask me to visit .. smenmusic.com . I enter the site it's full of IndecentStar video ..
its means d domain has expired n no longer working jeez. U know how many site don pack up since buhari took over?

(1) (Reply)

New Music: R.kelly “speaking My Language” / Throwback Thursday: Junior And Pretty - Bolanle / Oh Ye Rappers,download This Free Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.