Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Music : John Mayor ~ Revival {streaming} - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music : John Mayor ~ Revival {streaming} (282 Views)

DJ Kisswise – Best Of Seyi Vibez & Pablo Mayor Mix / Music: John Iwodi – Chukwu Ebuka / All Of Me Piano Sheet Music - John Legend Music Score In PDF And MP3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music : John Mayor ~ Revival {streaming} by 9jagospelblog(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Pastor John Olumayowa Oluwafemi known as Pastor John Mayor releases this new single Revival. The dynamic preacher, author and preacher of God’s Word is out with this fire branded song.
Revival is a spiritual song that speaks of the desire of the church to be filled by the fire of the Holy Ghost. It also speaks about the necessity of us being filled by God’s power everyday.

The Song has personally ministered to me and it ministers to me every time I’m listening to it, said John Mayor

https://www.9jagospelblog.com.ng/2019/06/music-john-mayor-revival-streaming/

(1) (Reply)

MIXTAPE: DJ Davisy – The Unusual Classic Mix / DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Onwon Arong — Take All [prod. By Marv-c] / Slay Queen Murders Zlatan's 'bolanle' Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.