Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari (12526 Views)

South-East APC Demands Senate Presidency, SGF From Tinubu / ‘Igbos Hiding Under Herdsmen To Commit Atrocities In South-East’ - Ohaneze / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by chukwuibuipob: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2019
cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin cool undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided sad una shud wait for Ati'aku El Frimpong/Obi Him Tu Lie govt in 2023 for dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2019
YorubaBigot:
You are a dunce. My comment is simple and straightforwrd. We know the regions that are so desperate and can kill for political power and the region that sees political office/power ad their birth rght you tiger clawed face conehead

You igbos are just slow animals that reason from your anus. 99% of Nigerians do not depend on politics for survival. It's only politicians that care about politics and they are from every region. Tell obi, okorocha, kalu, abaribe, ekweremadu that they don't care about politics.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by YorubaBigot: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2019
olas24u:

You don't produce,you import,and s government policy can change that,however ,you measure wealth using GDP,GDP per capita, population growth, employment,misery index.so I never thought you were talking about the individual survival of an igbo man.its okay I get you,that they are able to survive on their own selling spare parts,okirika etc.i get.sorry for not getting it earlier.
if you werent so quick in your claim to political superiority, you woudav understood my simple comment

Production or importation, what does it matter? Is it done with govt funds? Yes, thesame Okrika you wear from bend down select and spare part to replace your malfuntiong machine, wink what else?
Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by nku5: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2019
I personally don't want SGF for an Igbo person so that Igbo APC members can be ashamed grin

2 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Adeyinka123: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2019
My Igbo brothers and sisters should please not marginalised themselves in the next elections in 2023. Spread your tentacles in both APC and PDP. Stop this non-Nigerian mentality. The national cake is for all.
Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by YorubaBigot: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2019
schoolboij:

You igbos are just slow animals that reason from your anus. 99% of Nigerians do not depend on politics for survival. It's only politicians that care about politics and they are from every region. Tell obi, okorocha, kalu, abaribe, ekweremadu that they don't care about politics.
another abobaku dunce with his gbegiri induced reasoning. Is there a region in nigeria that can kill, maim just to cling on to political power? The level of desperation to cling to political power isnt same for every region you senseless eediot
Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Shukuakukobambi: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

IGBOS don't care about those useless positions

And you and your elders, youths etc wailing like bereaved people online and offline?

Chest beating liar

3 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by olas24u(f): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2019
YorubaBigot:
if you werent so quick in your claim to political superiority, you woudav understood my simple comment

Production or importation, what does it matter? Is it done with govt funds? Yes, thesame Okrika you wear from bend down select and spare part to replace your malfuntiong machine, wink what else?
I cannot discuss at that level,because that is not adding to the economy ,it's called dumping and killing of industries in nigeria.lets forget the discussion.A government policy will change all that in the future.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by YorubaBigot: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2019
nku5:
I personally don't want SGF for an Igbo person so that Igbo APC members can be ashamed grin
lol...funny but true

When you tell these yorooba fools that the average igbo man on the street care less about buhari govt, they begin to pour smelly ewedu spittle on you smiley
Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Fareedahlee44(f): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2019
tunjiajayi:

It's you yamree things that sense is far from, imagine begging arrogantly angry

Be humble and beg like the surbodinate you all are and just maybe you can be considered for the post of " clerk" angry

Chest beating and crawl begging would ruin your posture, beg properly.

Ee DOBALE fun awon Baba yin.
����
Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by YorubaBigot: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2019
olas24u:

I cannot discuss at that level,because that is not adding to the economy ,it's called dumping and killing of industries in nigeria.lets forget the discussion.A government policy will change all that in the future.thanks
...since the country doesnt have the wherewithal or government willpower to produce at required capacity, you have little choice than to do the 'dumping and killing', and you too have no choice as a consumer than to patronise, dont you think so? Untill the right govt comes and changes things....we await. Thanks too
Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by PataAlhaja(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2019
YorubaBigot:
You are a dunce. My comment is simple and straightforwrd. We know the regions that are so desperate and can kill for political power and the region that sees political office/power ad their birth rght you tiger clawed face conehead

You no get sense! Which region is desperate for power and which can kill for power? Can you mention them?

The south east is not desperate for power and the likes of Rochas Okorocha did everything to install his son-in-law as governor. Igbos are not desperate and you guys had about 5 senate presidents under OBJ's government. Igbos are not desperate and Igbo candidates contested for the presidency in the last election. Igbos are not desperate for power and Peter Obi contested for vice president and all Igbos no let us hear word, "Atikulating" upandan, online and offline prior to the election, like an erect pen!s ready to penetrate a wet pussy. grin

If I slap you now, dem go say I wicked.

Your mama toto dia! grin

6 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Shukuakukobambi:

And you and your elders, youths etc wailing like bereaved people online and offline?

Chest beating liar

Nah, They are political groups who are interested in stuffing their pockets with cash.

We have absolutely nothing to do with whichever useless statement made by Ohaneze

1 Like

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Shukuakukobambi: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2019
YorubaBigot:
lol...funny but true

When you tell these yorooba fools that the average igbo man on the street care less about buhari govt, they begin to pour smelly ewedu spittle on you smiley

Osu dunce, how many Nigerians depend on politics? You don't care about politics but you've been wailing like an abandoned bushbaby since 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Shukuakukobambi: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nah, They are political groups who are interested in stuffing their pockets with cash.

We have absolutely nothing to do with whichever useless statement made by Ohaneze

It's the same in all regions of the country. Just as you have nothing with politics, I too have nothing with politics. I do.my Job and get my pay in the organized private sector.

Stop talking like every other Nigerian queues up for salary at aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by losky83: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2019
KenOne:
Ohaneze Ndigbo Youth Council (OYC) has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to appoint the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) from the South-East region of the country.

The group, in a statement in Abakaliki on Thursday, said that will give the zone a sense of belonging in the President’s second tenure.

The statement signed by the President-General of OYC also congratulated the new National Assembly leadership elected on Tuesday.

The statement said: The leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide had watched keenly the manipulated drama and scheme out of South East zone from the leadership of National Assembly, Judiciary and other Security apparatus of the country, but, rather than lamenting endlessly, we congratulate those who emerged as National Assembly leaders.

It is the will of the Almighty God, and we the younger generation of Ndigbo accept these realities as an act of fate, and we urge Igbo leaders to shield their battle swords and quietly go into “ime Obi” and restrategize ahead of time for the battle Royal ahead in 2023.

We should borrow a leaf from South-West who were in similar situations between 2007 till 2015 before they bounced back in the present moment with President Buhari.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/218424/

My God,this people are really shameless.after struggling to make sure buhari fails election,how can the south east,south south be looking for vital offices.if na u,u go allow ur wife stay 4 ashawo man house when u travel?
Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by teniboss(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2019
You cannot work for UBA and expect your pay from Zenith bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by zoedew: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2019
It would appear that they lack a proper understanding of the job schedule of The SGF! The SGF per force has to come from the region where President Buhari has hefty political support and base because the job requires for the holder to have a voice back home who continually reassures The Presidency of his loyalty to The President. The SGF is the connecting rod between policy and its execution. That considered it’s not likely.

2 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Shukuakukobambi: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Don't mind these Osu people ...

They just love consoling themselves instead of admitting that they have been relegated to division three when it comes to mainstream politics in Nigeria.

Awon alainironu! grin

I just tire. Igbo don't depend on govt, who depends on govt then?

They dominated the govt in the first republic, dominated in the second republic with NPN, were part and parcel of IBB's 8 years, were the dominant southern region in Abacha 5 years, were very visible in OBJ 8 years, totally dominated GEJ 5.5years even more than GEJ's ijaw people.

Just 4 years out of the loop now, they want to die and kill us us with their shrieks

3 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by KAHBOOM: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Idiots angry

1 Like

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by olas24u(f): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2019
YorubaBigot:
...since the country doesnt have the wherewithal or government willpower to produce at required capacity, you have little choice than to do the 'dumping and killing', and you too have no choice as a consumer than to patronise, dont you think so? Untill the right govt comes and changes things....we await. Thanks too
Men are not going to school in the east and you have more women in school than men,when the men are done they start this small businesses or travel to Asia ,this are part of the issues.if you don't have skill or education you easily start that and become rich.
there are more industries in ogun state than the whole of southeast .so you cannot say that ,because ogun state is a state and created policies for factories in ogun state.so what about your own individual states?

3 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Josewonder(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Omo see bashing o! Igbo don suffer in this country but they re the cause of their problems . when they were runing up and down shouting atikulate we told them a Cameroonian ll not rule Nigeria. Their eyes don clear now. They re giving order to be served food they dont no were it was cook and don't contributed a penny on it. Funny enough instead of begging for bone .they want big meat. Ole

5 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Xander85: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2019
MobilityExpress:
This kind of entitlement mentality is mind boggling. There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria for crying out loud.

It's a wonder why you Igbo hating bigots don't have this same approach towards the Fulani! Who has more of a sense of entitlement between the Igbos and the Fulani?

Anyway, i don't blame your kind....your bigotry and disdain for Igbos is ingrained! It's the useless 'one Nigeria' Igbos who are yet to wake up and smell the coffee that i blame! These fools are the ones bringing this embarrassment on Ndigbo and they're yet to realise there's just no changing your kind! We can never reach our full potential as a people when we continue sharing the same country with a people who measure their success in life by how well they hold down the 'hated Igbos' so they can progress over their heads!

Carry on mate! wink
Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2019
Shukuakukobambi:

It's the same in all regions of the country. Just as you have nothing with politics, I too have nothing with politics. I do.my Job and get my pay in the organized private sector.

Stop talking like every other Nigerian queues up for salary at aso rock

Daft daft daft reply.

Ur reply has absolutely nothing to do with both the thread and my reply as well.
Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Shukuakukobambi: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Daft daft daft reply.

Ur reply has absolutely nothing to do with both the thread and my reply as well.

Dumb dumb dumb response.

Your deceitfulness will not allow you admit you have no basis for your initial post

1 Like

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by NaMeAboki: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2019
KenOne:
Ohaneze Ndigbo Youth Council (OYC) has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to appoint the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) from the South-East region of the country.

The group, in a statement in Abakaliki on Thursday, said that will give the zone a sense of belonging in the President’s second tenure.

The statement signed by the President-General of OYC also congratulated the new National Assembly leadership elected on Tuesday.

The statement said: The leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide had watched keenly the manipulated drama and scheme out of South East zone from the leadership of National Assembly, Judiciary and other Security apparatus of the country, but, rather than lamenting endlessly, we congratulate those who emerged as National Assembly leaders.

It is the will of the Almighty God, and we the younger generation of Ndigbo accept these realities as an act of fate, and we urge Igbo leaders to shield their battle swords and quietly go into “ime Obi” and restrategize ahead of time for the battle Royal ahead in 2023.

We should borrow a leaf from South-West who were in similar situations between 2007 till 2015 before they bounced back in the present moment with President Buhari.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/218424/

Lai lai; what happened to Igbos are not interested in political appointments; besides why should they be interested in serving under the Lifeless, illiterate Certificate less, Goro Chewing president and leader of an Islamic party (APC) with a Fulanisation and Islamisation agenda?

They should rely on their insults, tribal politics of hate and religion and Fake News to assure them of appointments - its too late for them now to be begging, they have already made their bed and should therefore be ready to lie on it; maybe next time after they have changed their attitude they may be considered; but for now they should simply eat the humble pie and watch quietly.

4 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by zoedew: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Excuzeme:

Each time we tell them that they are not "politically mature and strategic", they just abuse us.
When we tell them of the dangers of insulting nigeria and calling it a Zoo, they forget that such utterances have repercussion
Each time we tell them of the strategic error of backing a loosing horse em-bloc, they say we are talking nonsense
Each time we tell them that they should be less emotional and stop abusing other "tribes because they will need them to achieve political power they "cheast-beat" and call us cowards.

Now, the chicken has come home to roost!
As you lay your bed, so you will lie on it.
There is no free lunch or free appointment in Freetown.
Stop making demands or ordering for appointments,nobody, not Buhari, not APC owes you anthing.
Being HUMBLE, is not a sign of COWARDICE

Let me repeat this for the upteenth time: The Road to a permanent and long-lasting political emancipation of Alaigbo (Whether for Biafra or Aso Rock) lies and passes through the South West, as annoying as that may sound.
Make friends, form alliances and show good faith (even if you had felt hurt in the past, the future is more important than the past!) because Democracy is a game of numbers.
I am delighted that the "Youth Wing" is begining to see the errors of our fore-fathers. that is a giant step forward.

No shortcut to the top of a palm tree .....A word is enough for the wise.

The present crop of Igbo politicians don’t see it that way. It is a fallout of transferred aggression in the direction of SW largely because Awolowo is seen as the reason why Biafra failed. Meanwhile all Awolowo did was to be diligent about his role as Nigerian Finance Minister during the Civil War. The future is not guaranteed for folks who do not let go of the past. Bitterness will keep them going round in circles!

5 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2019
the time he was campaigning you guys were calling him ask sorts of name even from your votes our shows how unpopular he is with you guys and now after the storm is over you want to reap where you didn't sow I swear if Mr president even remembers your existence I'll be angry with him I thought cownu who is your Messiah never good wrong and now after ask the hatred you shows this man you want him to trust you with a public office are you guys for real and for the records buhari wasn't the one who appointed those positions you're wailing about but elected Nigerians your ndigbos inclusive let me keep quite sha and any wailer wey go quote me.....

2 Likes

Re: Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari by Xander85: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Shukuakukobambi:

I just tire. Igbo don't depend on govt, who depends on govt then?

They dominated the govt in the first republic, dominated in the second republic with NPN, were part and parcel of IBB's 8 years, were the dominant southern region in Abacha 5 years, were very visible in OBJ 8 years, totally dominated GEJ 5.5years even more than GEJ's ijaw people.

Just 4 years out of the loop now, they want to die and kill us us with their shrieks

I think you'd do well to STFU!

You're most likely Yoruba or Fulani; no set of people despise Igbos more than these two groups!

You may be surprised to know that sensible Igbos who have realised there's no place for us in this shithole of a country, actually agree with you Igbo hating bigots position that NOTHING should be given to the 'yeebos/nyamurees'! Of course we know that you're using the voting pattern in the last election to justify your stand, but you and i know that even if the pattern had been different you would have come up with another excuse as to why the Igbo should be shut out from top positions in governance...it's just your bigoted nature innit!

At some point during this latest 'democracy' experiment since 1999, the north-west were constantly voting for Buhari in presidential elections! Funny how you bigoted scum didn't use this same justification to call for them to be shut out of governance! At some point, the core-muslim-north were screaming to the high heavens that if power does not return to the *north (*read: Fulani wink ) that they will make the country ungovernable! I didn't see you penning epistles on how they have a 'sense of entitlement' and all that cra'p! Why you've taken notice this time....why it rubs you up the wrong way is because this demand on inclusiveness is now coming from some Igbos!

These naive Igbo fools for some funny reason still believe in 'one Nigeria' and actually think they have a chance of being viewed as equals by nasty bigots like you! It will be a cold day in hell!

Now answer the following questions: are there two or three 'dominant/majority' (whatever you wanna call them) ethnic groups in Nigeria? If so, who are they? If you answer in the negative, would you then say that ALL the ethnic groups in Nigeria command the same level of prominence in the polity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigerian Youths Must Oppose Those Messing Up Their Future / Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom / Senate To Probe CBN, NIBSS Over N20 Trillion Unremitted Stamp Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.