Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) (17422 Views)

Masai Ujiri’s Open Letter To Nigeria’s Sports Ministry, NBBF On Ban Of Basketbal / ABU zaria receives Masai Ujiri (manager Of The Toronto Raptors) / Van Dijk Named Fastest Player In 2018-19 Champions League(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2019
gnykelly:
Having birthed in Nigeria does not make him one... He doesn't know about your culture or language... Stop forcing him instant citizenship
But if he commit crime he will be Nigerian right?

he is a Nigerian and we should claim him too as well now that he's successful.

2 Likes

Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Mufasa27(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations to Kawhi Leonard, and the Raptors ..

Now I'm waiting patiently for Drake's next album
grin

2 Likes

Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2019
sinaj:
I just hate the way Nigerians especially our hypocritical leader famz with successful Nigerians in diaspora as if they helped or contributed to their success sad

Very yeye eye service. I just love the way Divine Oduduru denied Nigerian. Only if other Nigerians would do same so they would concentrate on the ones home.
But if they commit crime they will tag them Nigerians and you too will enjoy it right.? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by gnykelly(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2019
Charelsz:
But if he commit crime he will be Nigerian right?

he is a Nigerian and we should claim he too as well now that he's successful.

Where in his profile did he called himself Nigerian
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by sinaj(f): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Charelsz:
But if they commit crime they will tag them Nigerians and you too will enjoy it right.? undecided
same way they have been defending those accused of crimes huh?

Yes I will enjoy it be impressed if they extend the same spirit to those accused of crimes and even try to help tjem
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by thatareaguy: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2019
gnykelly:
Having birthed in Nigeria does not make him one... He doesn't know about your culture or language... Stop forcing him instant citizenship
True but, from the article on him on Wikipedia, the Ujiri guy is Nigerian and embraces it.
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by SURYSuri(f): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations to Masai Ujiri, President Basketball Operations of the Toronto Raptors, another Nigerian, Zaria and ABU community raised for making us proud.
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by GEEBITE: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2019
He played basketball for KC.
mysteriousman:
Congratulations Raptors. No wonder Saraki was with him days ago, if you guys dont know the former senate president likes basketball
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by davinking(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Up raptors shey warriors never tire dey don win am 3 tyms back 2 back. i like as their hana no touch dat cup
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by GEEBITE: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2019
He grew up in Zaria and dad is Isoko.
thatareaguy:

True but, from the article on him on Wikipedia, the Ujiri guy is Nigerian and embraces it.
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Horus(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PVvV2NSRg

Masai Ujuri Gives His Initial Reaction To Toronto Raptors' NBA Championship

Masai Ujiri chats with Brad Fay and Alvin Williams following the Toronto Raptors victory over the Golden State Warriors in Game 6 of the NBA Finals, stating that the win will sink in on the long plane ride home.

1 Like

Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by balonaija(f): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2019
hm
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2019
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PVvV2NSRg

Masai Ujuri Gives His Initial Reaction To Toronto Raptors' NBA Championship

Masai Ujiri chats with Brad Fay and Alvin Williams following the Toronto Raptors victory over the Golden State Warriors in Game 6 of the NBA Finals, stating that the win will sink in on the long plane ride home.

Isn't that a green white green shawl on his neck?
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2019
7Alexandre:
We the North!!!

Congratulations to the Toronto Raptors for winning...

Toronto Raptors deserved the 2018/2019 NBA Championship...

I couldn’t even sleep until the Game ended...

It was end to end basketball the entire Game...

I knew warriors were in trouble immediately Durant got injured days ago.
I knew warriors were going to struggle without him and at a time when Raptors were in form and the morale high on their side.

Congratulations to Raptors and our Nigerian brother but I'm a fan of warriors.
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2019
davinking:
Up raptors shey warriors never tire dey don win am 3 tyms back 2 back. i like as their hana no touch dat cup
Absence of Durant is a key factor boss.
Congrats to Raptors though, they showed strength and courage.
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2019
This is remarkable. Thumbs up Ujuri!
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by xjiggy: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2019
All of una don see new Hero. Joshua no be our own again Na Masai come be the main man. Fair weather brethren

1 Like

Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by 9jaBloke: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2019
sinaj:
I just hate the way Nigerians especially our hypocritical leader famz with successful Nigerians in diaspora as if they helped or contributed to their success sad

Very yeye eye service. I just love the way Divine Oduduru denied Nigerian. Only if other Nigerians would do same so they would concentrate on the ones home.

Rhythmic @ bolded

Try your hands at poetry
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by kingBenedict: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2019
What is the meaning of a non foreign president....wetin OP dey write for Christ's sake...
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2019
Here he is repping naija. He knows where he is from... The raptors gat this ...

1 Like

Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Well done, Raptors! Thank you so much for bringing the championship back home where it belongs! Your hard work has paid off and just in time for Canada Day!!♥♥♥

1 Like

Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by khalids: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
sinaj:

Why should we not claim them......if he commits a crime will they not begin to tag him has Nigerian born....

Nigeria no be dustbin wey we go only they identify with trash....We will also identify with our success also............
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Ugosample(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2019
khalids:

Why should we not claim them......if he commits a crime will they not begin to tag him has Nigerian born....

Nigeria no be dustbin wey we go only they identify with trash....We will also identify with our success also............

I see yoir point
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations, Raptors. Je suis très fière de vous!

1 Like

Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Bambambiglo: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2019
sinaj:

This your big breast is disturbing my view pls
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by BENEAMATA: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
gnykelly:
non can claim to be more nigerian than him ! he was here in person for weeks to discover basketball talents a couple of years ago when it's fashionable for ' nigerians ' to lambast their own country plus , i read that rambling idiot TRUMP got some tongue lashing from the usoko man for his unfortunate ' shithole ' drivel , while so called nigerians were finding the statement appropriate .
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by ogunsj: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
sinaj:

my dear, no Nigeria leaders beg him to put that green and white shawl or his neck while granting interview. he knows Nigeria is a great country and he rep Nigeria without any apologies. for successful people, Nigeria is a great country, but for failures like you and others, Nigeria is a shit hole country.
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by parisbluefox: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Dude, did you even watch the game? Masai was flying a Nigerian flag after the game. And he always acknowledges that he's Nigerian. So I don't know what you talking about.

gnykelly:
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Dedetwo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lucid1:
Really? 'Nigeria's' Masai Ujiri. When will this famzing end? Did you hear him well? We won for Toronto, he didn't say for NIGERIA

I can understand your modesty in the frame of the question. However the real question would have been "When will this foolishness end".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by blank(f): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
kingkakaone:

Absence of Durant is a key factor boss.
Congrats to Raptors though, they showed strength and courage.

When they won a very injured Cavs in 2015, nobody begrudged them their win. Let Raptors enjoy the win.

Let's go Raptors! Let's Go! This was an awesome match.
Re: Masai Ujuri, Toronto Raptors Win NBA 2018/19 Champions (video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
blank:

When they won a very injured Cavs in 2015, nobody begrudged them their win. Let Raptors enjoy the win.

Let's go Raptors! Let's Go! This was an awesome match.
True.
Congrats to Raptors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] / Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury / Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.