Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,862 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Between Lucky Dube And Bob Marley Whose Reggae Do You Prefer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Between Lucky Dube And Bob Marley Whose Reggae Do You Prefer? (1387 Views)

Album: Best Of Lucky Dube / [ Reggae Mix ] Best Of Lucky Dube Mix | 2018 Edition / Download Best Reggae Mix (classic Djkaysee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Lucky Dube And Bob Marley Whose Reggae Do You Prefer? by Jahskid24(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2019
I've been listening to some old reggae music for sometime now, but can't tell which is better between lucky dube's and bob marley.
what do u think guys?
Re: Between Lucky Dube And Bob Marley Whose Reggae Do You Prefer? by saintokwuluora(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2019
But for a few tracks of Dube, am not really a fan of his, though I respect his blessed memory. But Marley is Reggae and Reggae is Bob Marley.

1 Like

Re: Between Lucky Dube And Bob Marley Whose Reggae Do You Prefer? by Aldebaran(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2019
Why Compare Lucky Dube to Legendary Bob Marley...

If you are the kind that listen to both lyrics and beats, you will know Bob is better... grin

Well it depends on your Choice grin

1 Like

Re: Between Lucky Dube And Bob Marley Whose Reggae Do You Prefer? by Generalkaycee(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Marley is reggae

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo - The Cross: My Gaze Album Lyrics / Download MP3: Rema - "Ginger Me" / Download Mp3: Laycon – B. B. W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.