Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,983 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

40yrs Old Defiles 11yrs Old Minor In Kaduna- Nigeria News Live - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40yrs Old Defiles 11yrs Old Minor In Kaduna- Nigeria News Live (195 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40yrs Old Defiles 11yrs Old Minor In Kaduna- Nigeria News Live by Sarumi2: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2019
A 40-year-old man, Shaibu Sani, of Ungwar Rimi District in Kaduna North Local Government area of Kaduna State has been arrested by males of the state police command for allegedly defiling a seven year-old-girl Nigeria news live reports.

Naija news live understands that the suspect was mentioned to have allegedly committed the act in an uncompleted constructing situated in Dambusha in Chikun Local Government Area of the state on June 8, 2019.

The suspect, who's a labourer that's employed to work on people’s farm is alleged to have lured the woman to the uncompleted constructing, the place he held her for over 20 minutes and sexually defiled her.

It was gathered that the shameful incident began when Shaibu Sani entrapped the victim in an uncompleted building close to her home the place he seized the chance to pin her down and then raped her.

The daddy of rape victim, Abubakar Suleiman, stated that he came again from work round 11am and anyone known as him that there was hassle outside involving his daughter.

The person defined, “I ran out and noticed my daughter crying, saying Baba! Baba!!! with blood popping out of her private part. I carried her and he or she informed me that it was a person on a black fabric that did this to her.”

Narrating the ordeal, he added that males in the community instantly combed the area, and as God could have it, they saw a person on black material popping out from the uncompleted constructing.

“We confronted him, initially he denied and later confessed and blame the satan. We then took him to U/Rimi Divisional Police Station the place he was arrested, whereas my daughter was taken to the hospital for medical consideration.

“As now you can see, she cannot walk correctly with out the help of somebody. That is very unhappy,” the daddy lamented.

Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Kaduna State Command, DSP Yakubu Sabo, stated the suspect has been arrested and each him and the sufferer were taken to hospital for medical examination.

He explained that the case file has been transferred to the State Prison Investigation Division for investigation and really quickly the suspect can be charged to court.

DSP Sabo referred to as on residents to be cautious of people that roams their neighbourhood aimlessly to keep away from such prevalence.

https://www.newsliveng.com/2019/06/14/40yrs-old-defiles-11yrs-old-minor-kaduna/
Re: 40yrs Old Defiles 11yrs Old Minor In Kaduna- Nigeria News Live by Jmk9292(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2019
He should be sent to jail
Re: 40yrs Old Defiles 11yrs Old Minor In Kaduna- Nigeria News Live by saheedbadmus(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2019
its simple..castrate him and then incarcerate him

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arraigns 2 For Allegedly Peddling 2,139kg Of Marijuana / I Steal The Baby Because Of Frustration, Wish To Commit Suicide / Insecurity: Ooni Assures Of End To Herdsmen Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.