Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Can I Get An Unsecured Loan With Bad Credit? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can I Get An Unsecured Loan With Bad Credit? (234 Views)

Can I Get An Unsecured Personal Loan In Ireland? / Can I get an installment loan with bad credit? / Get Unsecured Loan Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get An Unsecured Loan With Bad Credit? by staceywalsh007: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2019
You can get an unsecured loan despite low credit rating if you have a good repayment capacity. The
recent bank statement, monthly salary should be strong enough to prove your affordability against the
loan application. There is no need to pay any upfront fee and hidden fee. The application procedure is
simple and predictable and completes in only three simple steps.
1. Apply online
2. Get the approval
decision, 3. Receive funds in your bank account without any delay.

British Lenders a uk private lender provide an unsecured loan with bad credit

There are a few things that you need to do on your part.

 Do not make multiple applications. It invites various search footprints on your credit record. It
makes you look credit hungry and in case of any rejection by any lender, it degrades your credit
Rating.
 Follow the guidelines of the lender. Stay honest and provide every information. Do not argue
much on the interest rates, the lending industry has some rules and lenders cannot break them for
you.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Announces 100% Allowance Increase For LASTMA Officials / Angry Gorilla Swallows N6.8m And Escapes From Kano Zoo / 8 Reasons Nigeria Is The Worst Country To Live In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.