Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Salary Transparency In The Workplace - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Transparency In The Workplace (277 Views)

Maintaining Peace Between Gen Zs And Other Generations In The Workplace / Benefits Of Having A Daycare In The Workplace / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salary Transparency In The Workplace by Icequeen94(f): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2019
In start-up organizations where there are very few employees, it is easy to make decisions on what to offer.

But as your business expands, and you start employing more people, there’s every tendency that employees will begin to have indifferences about who earns what and this in some offices attract petty office gossips which can lead to distraction in the workplace.

In a bid to avoid such fallout, some employers apply the salary transparency system, while others think the approach is completely wrong.

So what’s the right approach to this? Is a company’s salary information supposed to be made public?

See what these top HR Professionals have to say HERE...
Re: Salary Transparency In The Workplace by rasmed: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Well, salary transparency does not work in a well structured organization.Staff are usualy paid based on performance, experience and position.

(1) (Reply)

Website Owners And Bloggers Needed / How To Apply For Fewer Jobs And Land More Interviews / Can Someone Hook Me Up With An OAP Internship Job In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.