Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) (49432 Views)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / The Trophies Unveiled By FIFA For The 2018 World Cup In Russia. Photos / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by MrGerald(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Dareal90s:

You mean d eastern cities where u only see goats in d street? Eastern cities is like Yoruba's burial ground.
Many kids on nairaland, I'm sure you never left your mud two rooms with one door and window house that u guys typically build that side and travel out once. pikin.
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by ogbonti: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
NameChecker:
Eden Hazard's unveiling is one the best in football history.
Over 50 fans got free soccer balls.

Money is speaking

I do not envy Hazard right now.. Madrid na ashawo club, they dont have loyalty for struggling players or coaches

go ask Robinho, Flavio Conceicao, Michael Owen, James Rodriguez ----- Fabio Capello, Jose Maurinho, Rafael Benitez, Santiago Scolari etc ... Hazard better hit the ground running on day one or those clapping for him now will gladly loan him to Shaktar Donetsk of Ukraine in next January transfer window if he fire blank for 10 straight matches like he did in Chelsea recently. I hope he knows that "TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED"

I wish him well grin
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by Memberclub(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bustincole:
Madridista all d way

La Liga battle will be clash of the titan
Lol. Some people still play psvita in 2019? grin
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Dareal90s:
Normal Igbo man behavior grin
stupid bigot.
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by chizillar(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
With hazard, defenders have their hands full.

Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by princeade86(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
NameChecker:

I think Hazard is Real Madrid's most expensive signing
I think bale

Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by jubangha(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Take it or leave it, Ronaldo's record can't be forgotten in History of Madrid
you think so,he is still the best player madrid has ever had
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by babakb: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
Jasper007:

Bt wait oo Ronaldo won on his own right? I guess he was ramos that scored the late goal for ladecima or second time against athletico when he only scored in the penalty shootout. Bro coming from a madrid fan yes his impact on real madrid was enormous and he is a legend bt he had a team around him that helped he dint do it on his own.

Then that same team better win the UCL without Cr7 because Cr7 won Seria and Supercopa without them
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by wman(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
How did tribalism enter a thread on Eden Hazard and Madrid?

Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by Olukologia24592(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
jubangha:
you think so,he is still the best player madrid has ever had
Even the Madrid president confirmed it
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by flington4550(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alwaystruth:
I don't like football unless Messi and Barcelona ..
When Messi is gone na death remain for you na

Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by ABSTRUSE: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
You want to come and do something Ronaldo could not do?
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by Dareal90s(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
MrGerald:
Many kids on nairaland, I'm sure you never left your mud two rooms with one door and window house that u guys typically build that side and travel out once. pikin.
So that's where u live, hmmm cheesy.

Coz u live in such house doesn't mean everyone lives in such. Ewure
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
The champions League trophies he never won at chelsea.and he will never win at madrid
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by Jasper007: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
babakb:

Then that same team better win the UCL without Cr7 because Cr7 won Seria and Supercopa without them

They were winning it before he got there bro so be guided. Nt like he was the one that brought back glory to them. They had won 7 straight la liga titles before he came
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by babakb: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Jasper007:

They were winning it before he got there bro so be guided. Nt like he was the one that brought back glory to them. They had won 7 straight la liga titles before he came

The last time Madrid won UCL before Cr7 was Zidane Era, but during Cr7 they won 4 UCL and Cr7 was top scorer in all these 4 UCL, He was the boss.

I challenge Madrid to win the UCL next season if they can.
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by Theophinio(m): 1:40am On Jun 15, 2019
Hazard will cement his name in the heart of the bernebeu faithful forever #HALAMADRID
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by ade2291(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2019
babakb:

The last time Madrid won UCL before Cr7 was Zidane Era, but during Cr7 they won 4 UCL and Cr7 was top scorer in all these 4 UCL, He was the boss.

I challenge Madrid to win the UCL next season if they can.

You just forgot that Cr7 is now in Juventus and though he tried his best but couldn't get his team near the UCL final, Ajax beat them hands down. What did Cr7 say after the match? He started complaining and urging the board to make a transfer overhaul, meaning he acknowledged it is impossible to do the work alone. Go back and watch most of his highlights at Madrid and see the way Modric and Marcelo assisted him with moves and passes.

He is a great player no doubt, and sure he can bring accolades through his performance on the pitch, but when you talk about acquiring trophies, it's no one man job please. See Messi who's been fantastic for barca, just one match flop rendered a barca team useless against a Liverpool team in the second leg of UCL semifinals, I bet if the other players were to be on good form for that match, Messi could have done better.

I don't think Hazard can meet up with Cr7 potentials in Madrid, because he isn't the scoring type and can't play as a straight 9. But I expect him to win the fans with his skills, dribbles, defence opening and chances creation....
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by babakb: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2019
ade2291:

You just forgot that Cr7 is now in Juventus and though he tried his best but couldn't get his team near the UCL final, Ajax beat them hands down. What did Cr7 say after the match? He started complaining and urging the board to make a transfer overhaul, meaning he acknowledged it is impossible to do the work alone. Go back and watch most of his highlights at Madrid and see the way Modric and Marcelo assisted him with moves and passes.

He is a great player no doubt, and sure he can bring accolades through his performance on the pitch, but when you talk about acquiring trophies, it's no one man job please. See Messi who's been fantastic for barca, just one match flop rendered a barca team useless against a Liverpool team in the second leg of UCL semifinals, I bet if the other players were to be on good form for that match, Messi could have done better.

I don't think Hazard can meet up with Cr7 potentials in Madrid, because he isn't the scoring type and can't play as a straight 9. But I expect him to win the fans with his skills, dribbles, defence opening and chances creation....

Talking of assists, Cr7 has more assists than Modric and Marcelo combined so i can't see the special thing these guys did for Cr7.

Do you know how many times Cr7 saved Madrid with braces and hatricks?

Yes Ajax beat Juve hands down but Cr7 was exceptional, he scored all the 5 goals in the knock stage.

Infact his goal in the group stage was voted UCL goal of the season, Juve was just shitty in the UCL.
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by cosymyman: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
hmm
Re: Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) by ade2291(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
babakb:

Talking of assists, Cr7 has more assists than Modric and Marcelo combined so i can't see the special thing these guys did for Cr7.

Do you know how many times Cr7 saved Madrid with braces and hatricks?

Yes Ajax beat Juve hands down but Cr7 was exceptional, he scored all the 5 goals in the knock stage.

Infact his goal in the group stage was voted UCL goal of the season, Juve was just shitty in the UCL.

I expected more essential reasons why you think only Cr7 gave Madrid all trophies in his time at Spain. All you did was to explain how fantastic he is on the pitch which isn't the point of discussion.

First off, no one disputes his potential to score hatricks or more; the point of discussion is acquiring the trophies which you claimed he did it alone at Madrid. Does that seems balance to you? In a game of football there are defenders who would try to stop the opposition's threats and ensure no ball goes into the net, there are DMs, CMs, who run as middle men between the defence and attack. It isn't a good point to write off others just because one player scores hatrick.

If a striker or an attacker scores hatrick and the defenders of same team concedes three or more, there won't be a win. It's as simple as ABC, Cr7 scores 3 and performed excellently, however, the defenders and keeper messed up and concedes three or more, do you think they would win any trophy with such result? Collective effort is very necessary, that's why Cr7 cried out for more quality of players in Juventus.

Yes I agree he scored most of the goals for Juventus in the UCL, but were those goals able to give them the UCL trophy?

Now if you still think it is possible for Cr7 to do it alone then why is he demanding for new signings at Juventus? If you can give me one reasonable reason aside what I have explained before, I will succumb.

3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) / Quim Torra Bids Messi Farewell