Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas (1104 Views)

Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo / 'EFCC I'm Here T-shirt': Another Man Recreates Fayose’s Act (Photos) / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by press9jatv: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
“I am here to do things dear to my heart. One of them is: the bridge connecting the south-east to other ethnic groups seems to be very faulty, resulting from the politics we have played in the south-east. It will be my pleasure to reconnect this bridge so that the south-east people will move along at the same pace with other geopolitical zones."

- Senator Rochas Okorocha
Imo West

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLiJR6afFg4

Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bastard
The bridge never connect Imo state finish, na others states.
Ara anyaocha.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by etrouble: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Bastard

The bridge never connect Imo state finish, na others states.

Ara anyaocha.

Go and die.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by press9jatv: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
etrouble:

Go and die.
etrouble please stop posting this kind of insecticide pictures here now. everyone is angry with the style of Nigeria politicians. please kindly remove it.
Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by BlackfireX: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
The physical bridge you built in IMO state have collapsed...

4 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by press9jatv: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
BlackfireX:
The physical bridge you built in IMO state have collapsed...

hmmmm very true.
Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by press9jatv: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Unravelling: Okorocha substandard projects in Imo state Bridges without steel. Watch the bad infrastructural projects the ex governor Rochas Okorocha embarked on while he was in government for 8years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P9ybR8jp8o
Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by tysontim(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Don't worry Tinubu got you covered
Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by dadavivo: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
OkoroAwusa is running mad already. Thank God you have nothing to do with us again in Imo state. Keep holding that senate seat while it last

2 Likes

Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by Xander85: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
dadavivo:
OkoroAwusa is running mad already. Thank God you have nothing to do with us again in Imo state. Keep holding that senate seat while it last

Okorocha is the text book example of the desperate and self-centred politician using his ethnicity to try and get relevance! He talks too much!

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by rikithor(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
learn how to drive,manual/automatic car learn driving in ways different from how you had known or were taught. location bariga, akoka,Pedro,ilupeju, Anthony n its environs call/WhatsApp 08.10.99.7.4.8.5.9
Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
If your bridges are like the type you built in Owerri they wont last long much

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by Johnnyessence(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
krendo:
If your bridges are like the type you built in Owerri they wont last long much

grin grin grin
I dey fear for the people that's living in IMO state then. Rochas shouldn't near government projects again.
Re: I'm Here To Do Things, One Of Them Is The Bridge Connecting South-east- Rochas by Johnnyessence(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Xander85:

Okorocha is the text book example of the desperate and self-centred politician using his ethnicity to try and get relevance! He talks too much!
na that is stinking mouth that will put him in trouble Las Las

(1) (Reply)

I Dumped PDP For APC, Babangida Introduced Kidnapping To Me - Wadume / PHOTOS: President Buhari, 3 Governors Arrive Japan After 17 Hours Flying Time / Tinubu Is Dead, As Lagos Governor Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.