Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo (51485 Views)

Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / Kano Zoo N6.90M Stolen By Armed robbers Not Gorilla – MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by enemyofprogress: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Haboooooooki no go kill me o grin grin
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by bluefilm: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Why always from the northerners?

These people must be fantastically corrupt.
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by magicminister: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
NaMe4:
Why is the black man behaving like this?

Huh??

What does this have to do with the black man?

There are corrupt people in every part of the globe from diverse race. Anything that can be rigged, will be rigged.

It’s up to regulators to put checks and balances in place to prevent situations like this. Random audits and severe punishment will go a long way to prevent this pervasive culture of corruption in government/state institutes

1 Like

Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
dynicks:
The devil right now so much in shock after hearing this news; then contemplating within himself as to if actually he still is the king of lies....

Satan, King of lies? How na? While Sir. Lai still breathes and walks the earth?

Mr. Lai would make an abandoned polygraph device start beeping just by walking past it.

2 Likes

Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by promiseniqqa(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
gAndollAr.... well

let me kuku shut up
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by HomeOfMe(f): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A gorilla placed at a Kano Zoo, allegedly swallowed N6.8m as claimed by the finance officer of the recreational facility.  According to the finance officer of the Kano Zoological Gardens, the incident occurred during the Sallah celebrations. BBC Pidgin who reported that the Kano zoo finance officer claimed the Gorilla swallowed N6.8m, further added that the managing director of the zoo, Umar Kobo, confirmed that the money is missing and that the issue is being investigated.

“The issue is under investigations for now and I don’t want to say anything on the matter, many journalists have come to meet me but I don’t want to talk anything. What I can confirm is that money is missing,” he told the BBC Pidgin. 

Abdullahi Haruna, police spokesman in Kano reportedly said that 10 persons including those on duty when the money went missing, have been arrested.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/14/gorilla-swallow-n6-8m-in-kano-zoo/

Then slice open the damn gorilla and bring the money outta him. What's wrong with you people
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by omohlexy: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good! Shoot the lousy gorrila, tear the tummy,bring out the money, cook the gorrila,bring my share. Else tell another story
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by chingymingy: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
From the Mr. Gandollar stealing, the Gorilla learnt and evolved.

Naija comedy pass "AY-Live and Night of a Thousand Laughs"
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by noble2faith(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
The north are taking us for a fool!
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Melvict: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Normal thing for naija. No new stories.
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Uduakden(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
What again, nawa oooo wat is happening in this funny country, im wondering when dogs will be given opportunity to share in this stealings.
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tear the gorilla belle bring the money comot or else na to kidnap am den give am Snipper then kpake the money
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Gorillacrew: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Correct, my crew member. Operation free the gorillas in full swing.Na ugly we ugly, we no be fools. Ask my fathers...Oshiomole and Obasanjo ...if you like.
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Callertunez: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
How the money take reach there.... Shey Nigeria no dey mad like this
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by skukimania(f): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Shey this people dey whine us ni? The thing no funny again o. Hanhan!
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Archbishop88: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
This must be Emir Sanusi's Gorilla.

Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by jrusky(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Possibly same gorilla must have be one that swallow INEC server too.

Nonsense people. Disgrace to humanity.
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by israelmao(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nigeria is a nation full of dramas gorilla swallows money likewise snake.Gandollar city with blockbuster movies.
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by EchezonaI(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
honestly, I have never seen a place like Nigeria.
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Yankee101: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Do scan then put the officer in prison for lying against the poor gorilla
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by paschalmezie(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nigeria is indeed a zoo.

Straight outta 9ja.
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eyaah... I believe him grin
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by goldman777: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Up gorilla already practicing next level things with apc that gorilla must be an agent of pdp angry
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by holuphisayor(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Who compiled this as news? grin
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Glink2018(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
I don't believe this story. Blogger is looking for followers.
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Olatunjidayo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
More reason why i had to close my first bank acc becos of the elephant in their logo,make he no go swallow my money oo.

Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by omerukokwuru(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
na who swear for this nija sef ?, i suspect the swearee don die, na who go come reverse this cux? chai naija is finished

1 Like

Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by sylve11: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Cos all these animals can’t make statements of their own, that is why we think of lying on them, making them the “perpetrators” of our evil did.

Pitying the poor Gorilla.

grin grin cool
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by IamOrei(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is the problem. When someone does it & goes free, others will follow suit. Injustice is a cankerworm on the society
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Ucreed(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Agaaaaaaaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
somebody once told me that I have a bright future, but I failed to ask if the future will be fulfilled in this Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.