Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married (36194 Views)

Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by okirewaju(f): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2019
How many NYSC relationship work?

Very few

Boys just want to chop free for a year

Na NYSC camp worst pass

Some people can't stay without sex for just 3 weeks undecided

Click on my signature and buy airtime, data and subscribe your cable at affordable price
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by safarigirl(f): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2019
She's still married now and he isn't, so, perhaps she made the decision that was best for her

She could have stayed with him and they still wouldn't be married by now and he would have eventually left her for another lady and vice versa.

That's the way life goes. They were never mean to be

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by chinchonglee(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2019
LearnITsmash:
As great of a singer Johnny is, mehn the guy worwor sha, lol I no blame the chick sha.
Who worwor

Must u comment on every thread If u dnt av anything to say jst sharrap.

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by shegie(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2019
if it doesn't work for you , don't think it wont work 4 others

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by JastSiryin(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2019
yanabasee:
Never plan ya future with a girl you'd met during NYSC.....
I dey tell you bros... Na im no just wise
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by Junkie1: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2019
NYSC IS WHERE YOU FVCK AND LEAVE NOTHING MORE
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by franchasng: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2019
Honestly if ladies tell you the great men today they turned down or looked down on eh, u will marvel.

Mark Zuckerberg was inspired to create Facebook because many school girls didn't like him, they didn't find him attractive and hot enough, they rolled with the rock n roll boys in school, so Mark was desperately looking for a way to invent a way he could connect with girls in his school from the internet right from his dorm room, so he and his roommate started brainstorming and today, he is the richest young person on earth and the dream man of millions of women all over the world.

But thank God for one sensible reserved girl Priscilla Chan who saw the greatness in him and gave him a chance to feel loved when many ladies turned him down. Reason he doesn't play with her at all.

So many ladies can tell you how they turned down some rich, famous, influential men today when those men where nobody.

I wonder how the ladies that didn't treat me well in the past will be feeling if we come across today, God I bless only you, oluwa cool

Ladies need Godly wisdom and grace to make the right choice of man in life smiley

7 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019
LearnITsmash:
As great of a singer Johnny is, mehn the guy worwor sha, lol I no blame the chick sha.

Go and Google Seal. The one who sang kiss from a rose. The guy wowo na grade 1.

He actually dated a supermodel.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by abbeyloyee(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2019
ikewaterwater:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
New meme

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2019
Joshrob:

Why you choose today of all day to showcase your foolishness na.
We already know say you be fool.
Go and listen to his song, he's one of the best at the moment.
What kind of stupid approach is this? Why insulting because of a different opinion that was not even sent as a reply to you?
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2019
franchasng:
Honestly if ladies tell you the great men today they turned down or looked down on eh, u will marvel.

Mark Zuckerberg was inspired to create Facebook because many school girls didn't like him, they didn't find him attractive and hot enough, they rolled with the rock n roll boys in school, so Mark was desperately looking for a way to invent a way he could connect with girls in his school from the internet right from his dorm room, so he and his roommate started brainstorming and today, he is the richest young person on earth and the dream man of millions of women all over the world.

But thank God for one sensible reserved girl Priscilla Chan who saw the greatness in him and gave him a chance to feel loved when many ladies turned him down. Reason he doesn't play with her at all.

So many ladies can tell you how they turned down some rich, famous, influential men today when those men where nobody.

I wonder how the ladies that didn't treat me well in the past will be feeling if we come across today, God I bless only you, oluwa cool

Ladies need Godly wisdom and grace to make the right choice of man in life smiley
There are still many guys that were turned down by ladies back then and their situation now is worst than then and nothing to write about

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by franchasng: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2019
Mk93:

There are still many guys that were turned down by ladies back then and their situation now is worst than then and nothing to write about
lolz, very true.

Reason I said ladies need Godly wisdom and grace to make the right choice when choosing a man cool

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by Westsida: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2019
JobNowNowNg:
The thing is people have different plans with their lives. They might not tell you immediately but if they do it's after they are very sure they can be with you.
However, the goal is:
To be good.
Make money.
Make an impact.

Life partner will come naturally.

Let me hope this is true! Cos if not, marriage isn’t sure for me! angry
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by divine2288: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2019
LearnITsmash:
oga not by being handsome.. who fyn boy help?
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by divine2288: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Joshrob:

please tell dat blocked head guy
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by buzmanjohn(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by Taiyescott(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2019
Drille mah Niggi.. Women are like dat, them don break my heart so ty, I don decide to jus become Rev. Fr
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2019
LearnITsmash:
And how does being a good singer relate with his looks again? Na wa o!

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by NNature(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2019
jennyswtie:
Who is he? Never heard of him
Are you sure you're in this country ?
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2019
what do you expect the girl to do..sit and wait for you,while you got no money...no no no my brother....ladies want the best n waiting for you might be risky...you may make the money n dump her calling her "too old "
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by arixsto2(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2019
This guy can sing
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by Banter1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
LearnITsmash:
and na the same God create all of us. If we say somebody is worwor na God we dey insult. Am guilty of this too. But i don change.
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by chinwezdasilva: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
jennyswtie:
Who is he? Never heard of him
The guy that sang romeo and juliet
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by osothermal(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
yanabasee:
Never plan ya future with a girl you'd met during NYSC.....
You lie , I met my wife in service , I was Batch B 2014 and she was C . We got married 2 years after service and the rest is history
Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by Codes151(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
A kid like you will clinch on a thread to insult. Na the person way bring you come this world foolish

To have one or two songs doesn’t mean you don arrive! Ask others! Like I said, Jonny, go and sing! Move on! Stop talking about who dump you! Then you were no body!
Joshrob:

Re: Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married by Ajibade123(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
WoW see how you can balance being in love with your education https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-concentrate-on-study-when-in-love/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Dazzle In Military-inspired Outfits At The Calabar Festival / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Eniola Badmu Steps Out In Pyjamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.